Going on vacation to Florida, any good retro game stores?

Capsuledragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
In a few days I will be leaving my calm, safe home in Canada and heading down to Florida! :D While I'm there I thought I'd check out some good game stores to see if I can get any cool retro Sega games.

My hotel is in Ft. Myers I think, but I will be in Orlando for a day. So can can any give me a game store reccomendation?

Hey! You're visiting my neck of the woods! If you're staying in Fort Myers, there is a HUGE flea market you should check out. It's called Flea Masters, and is located at 4135 Doctor Martin Luther King blvd. It's set up with areas that are like stores; people that are there every week, and then another section where it's more yard sale like. In the 'store' area, there are a couple of video game sellers that have a wide range of stuff, going back to the vintage systems. I've also had luck with the 'yard sale' area with people that just set up for that week, but that's more random. Anyway, the place is open fri,sat, sun.

I'm in Port Charlotte, which is just north of Fort Myers, and there is another flea market type place here that has one small video game seller in it, and if you venture further north to Venice, there is a couple more.

Enjoy your trip to FL! The forecast is sunny and 80's for the next week, so should be good weather for your visit.

[quote name='JediKiller24']Hey! You're visiting my neck of the woods! If you're staying in Fort Myers, there is a HUGE flea market you should check out. It's called Flea Masters, and is located at 4135 Doctor Martin Luther King blvd. It's set up with areas that are like stores; people that are there every week, and then another section where it's more yard sale like. In the 'store' area, there are a couple of video game sellers that have a wide range of stuff, going back to the vintage systems. I've also had luck with the 'yard sale' area with people that just set up for that week, but that's more random. Anyway, the place is open fri,sat, sun.

I'm in Port Charlotte, which is just north of Fort Myers, and there is another flea market type place here that has one small video game seller in it, and if you venture further north to Venice, there is a couple more.

Enjoy your trip to FL! The forecast is sunny and 80's for the next week, so should be good weather for your visit.[/QUOTE]

Wow, a fellow citizen of Port Charlotte, I am amazed. That being said I found this topic by searching for retro game stores in the area, didn't realize we actually had any. Can you elaborate any on what kind of stuff they sell? I am mainly looking for old NES stuff, and if they have a decent selection I can definitely see myself checking it out.

Thanks in advance.

bread's done
Back