going sam goody this week hopefully ! anyone looking for anything?

endlessPRO

Banned
ok im going to sam goody this week.

get more anime/dvds

got a list pm me

they also had a bunch of plush, psp games , xbox games , pc games , music cd , dvd movies and animes.

hahaha why u say that?

star ocean ex owns . hate the ending hope there will be another one...

love the music tho.

[quote name='endlessPRO']hahaha why u say that?

star ocean ex owns . hate the ending hope there will be another one...

love the music tho.[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely agree with you -- liked the anime and the music, but turning disc 1 of a 2 disc game into an anime tends to leave you hanging.

tru tru.

man imma be spending like 100+ this saturday at sam goody lol.

plus its going to be my earlier bday gift so :D

If the Samurai Champloo boxset is complete with all volumes and on sale, let me know. I'd love to get one. If it's just volume 1, I wouldn't need it.

Thanks though!

[quote name='Kuma']Dude, if you find the Samurai Champloo box PLEASE grab one for me[/QUOTE]
I'm with Kuma. I just need the box w/ the first DVD. But if there's only one, then he has first dibs, of course.

If you can pick me up:
PeacMaker Vol 2, 3, 4, 7
Azumanga Daioh Vol 2 - complete
Wild ARMS Vol 2 - 5
Full Metal Panic Vol 3 - complete
I would appreicate it

OP if they have the final fantasy collection I would be interested if its less than 30 bucks sicne thats the price at deep discount dvd.

[quote name='itzdaviboi']If you can pick me up:
PeacMaker Vol 2, 3, 4, 7
Azumanga Daioh Vol 2 - complete
Wild ARMS Vol 2 - 5
Full Metal Panic Vol 3 - complete
I would appreicate it[/quote]
How about brand new Azumanga Daioh Vol. 2 for $6.99?

[quote name='Strell']If the Samurai Champloo boxset is complete with all volumes and on sale, let me know. I'd love to get one. If it's just volume 1, I wouldn't need it.[/quote]
There is no complete Samurai Champloo boxset in R1 (yet). There are the Vol. 1 with Box, and the individual singles :)

[quote name='eau']There is no complete Samurai Champloo boxset in R1 (yet). There are the Vol. 1 with Box, and the individual singles :)[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if you'd see this thread. I would be getting an additional copy for a friend IF they exist. BUt I appreciate the enlightenment, good sir!

[quote name='eau']There is no complete Samurai Champloo boxset in R1 (yet). There are the Vol. 1 with Box, and the individual singles :)[/QUOTE]Same here! Though I know there are people before me that have asked. Here's hoping there's more than one where you're at...

Well, it turns out there will be a complete Samurai Champloo boxset coming out on 7/4. Retail is $199.98 though.

It is $10 cheaper than getting the singles, and you also get the collector's box which is pretty hard to find now.

I guess I have a big list to get

I will try and find Samurai Champloo then look around at some other Sam Goody also.

[quote name='eau']Well, it turns out there will be a complete Samurai Champloo boxset coming out on 7/4. Retail is $199.98 though.

It is $10 cheaper than getting the singles, and you also get the collector's box which is pretty hard to find now.[/QUOTE]
I'll leave that as a last resort, seeing that I've gotten most of the dvds for $15 or lower (thanks to Amazon and Hot Topic), save for the box and last disc.

If the Samurai Champloo vol 1 is the one with the bandana ill take as many as you can grab, those things for for $200 each on ebay.

[quote name='Bezerker']If the Samurai Champloo vol 1 is the one with the bandana ill take as many as you can grab, those things for for $200 each on ebay.[/quote]

I threw my bandana in the trash.

I'd kill for the first Big O box set.

Hell, probably the second one, too. The first one just seems to be really hard to find.

My guess, though, is that Bandai might eventually release both seasons in one set, so it's nothing too urgent.

[quote name='Bezerker']If the Samurai Champloo vol 1 is the one with the bandana ill take as many as you can grab, those things for for $200 each on ebay.[/QUOTE]

I just saw one for 30 bucks on ebay

[quote name='Sway']I think that's one of those Ani-Mini's with one dubbed episode.[/QUOTE]

nope, its the real deal. I dont know why but BB had the urge to get rid of those real quick even though that series has a decent following

[quote name='Kuma']nope, its the real deal. I dont know why but BB had the urge to get rid of those real quick even though that series has a decent following[/QUOTE]

Well that particular link dvd is the mini according to this:
http://www.moviegoldmine.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_9/products_id/1704

Also, mine has a different cover. I do know what you were referring to when Best Buy clearanced the series out cause I picked up 2-6 with the pins and picked up the box + V1 from DDD during a 20% sale (and everything is still sealed, doh).

[quote name='Sway']Well that particular link dvd is the mini according to this:
http://www.moviegoldmine.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_9/products_id/1704

Also, mine has a different cover. I do know what you were referring to when Best Buy clearanced the series out cause I picked up 2-6 with the pins and picked up the box + V1 from DDD during a 20% sale (and everything is still sealed, doh).[/QUOTE]

Still sealed? you need to bust those out and watch them at least once. That series is pretty funny.

they have final fantasy anime but they didn't have the anime people were looking for.

Samurai Champloo box gone >< no wild arms , I saw peacemaker kurogane but I didn't bring the paper with me :eek:

still alot of anime left and some I didn't hear of.

They got Ghost in the Shell box but its crushed!

My sam goody that just closed had stacks of the Enterprise seasons, as well as a bunch of the Ghost in the Shell box sets with the figurine and tin. They also had a TON of PSP movies, but barely any games. Too bad I found this site after my store already closed, otherwise I would have picked some stuff up for you guys.

im looking for scarpped princess box's with the figures lmk how much ur sam goody is selling them for.

mine closes in 4 days and is pretty wiped.

bread's done
Back