Gold/Ultimate Editions $59.99 @ Target.

Kurosaki-san

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
The majority of stores have them at this price, I provided BS links for the ones I purchased. However, South Park & MvC:I is also included in this deal. PS4 versions are as well. 

Assassins Creed: Origins (XB1)

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1728

Shadow of War (XB1):

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1664

Forza 7:

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-0272

2w57xb8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price tag actually showed 59.99, I checked Brickseek for normal first and it showed the sale price. Admittedly didn't have them scan it, didn't want to be awkward and change my mind if it didn't ring low.
You can always google the upc barcode and use their price scanner in store to check.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Grabbed mvc steelbook for $20 today. South Park and AC:O steelbook gold editions are $30.

Grabbed mvc steelbook for $20 today. South Park and AC:O steelbook gold editions are $30.
Got a question. I've lurked this thread for a few weeks now and I've been wanting to get AC:O. I'm assuming this would be a merging of SKU's and that this would now be store wide? Brickseek is listing it at 59.99 for AC:O Gold?

Brickseek was right, I was just at Target's Irwin PA store. It was listed $59.99 for AC:O Gold SteelBook. That's how much the scanner said at Target too... I bought it anyways. I have 30 days for an adjust he said and it's probably on a store by store basis.

Infinite SteelBook however is another story. Picked that up for $20 like CheapyD did.

My target has none around but if anyone is at target and see's MVC Infinite steelbook for $20 I'll really appreciate it and take it off your hands. PS4

Woah woah woah, ACO merged AND is $40 ($30)? Details pl0x
That's what it appears to have happened. According to one of the guys in the electronics department, since the steelbook has been discontinued, they merged the upc from the remaining stock with the standard edition. The registers and hand-held scanners at my local Target were showing the ACO steelbook at 59.99 but their price checkers were scanning at 39.99.

That's what it appears to have happened. According to one of the guys in the electronics department, since the steelbook has been discontinued, they merged the upc from the remaining stock with the standard edition. The registers and hand-held scanners at my local Target were showing the ACO steelbook at 59.99 but their price checkers were scanning at 39.99.
I think you're right, I just checked Brickseek, and the Xbox ACOrigins which a few days ago was in stock/limited stock at a lot of stores now shows OOS at every single store. I will hit up the Target tonight or tomorrow and check it out for real.

[quote name="EvlAsh" post="13950499" timestamp="1519181852"]

I picked it up for $39.99.[/quoted]

That is a great deal. Will see tomorrow.

Forza 7 has merged as well?

I had an odd experience.  Grabbed a copy of AC:O Gold and scanned it with the price checker and it came up at 39.99.  When to the cashier to check out and it came up as 59.99.  Told her the scanner said 39.99, but she said no.  Went back and verified the price checker and went back and asked her to check.  She took out her phone and used the app and it scanned at 39.99.  She states that's weird.  Calls her manager who has the hand held scanner and it scans at 59.99.  Manager is confused and says it must be the online price, just price match it for him.  So I did get it for $40, I'm guessing the problem was because of the merged DPCI.

Dang! They merged ACO today! I forgot to check BS for locations. F me.
Also, does anyone know if forza Horizon 3 steelbook is gonna ever merge? lol

The CAG in me says to wait until it hits sub $30 even though it's received rave reviews and the steelbook is nice.
Ugh definitely this. I pulled the trigger on the SoW Gold Edition for $35 but $40 still seems like too much for an AC game. That $30 price one user posted is definitely more attractive.

got the last AC origins Gold edition for xbox one. The game rang $39.99 just fine. no hassle. thanks op. 

I will try to sell the season pass 

Just went to an out of the way target I knew had around 10 aco gold editions yesterday...just to find out their entire stock was wiped out overnight, except for the one in the display case that is gamestop 'new' and dented to hell from the pins in the back. Pretty pissed about it.

WTF, I went to buy AC Gold today and it still rang up as 59.99. Had to do the shameful "Uhh, I thought it would be $40, I guess I don't want it" at the register. He even checked it with the handheld device and it still said 59. Is my store just retarded? Is this one of those things where they actually have to activate the new price somehow?

For people that have bought the Xbox gold edition for shadow of Mordor, is that merged and $39.99? For people that have opened, all the codes are inside? I heard some people were having issues with missing codes and having to contact WB.

Shadow of War Gold, South Park Fractured But Whole Gold, Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite Steelbook, and now AC Origins Gold have all merged for both Xbox One and PS4.  

AC Origins should scan on store scanners for $39.99 with the DPCI of the regular edition showing on the screen...for example 207-32-1727 for the Xbox version.

Scanned a barcode for Forza 7 Ultimate Edition, but it still showed  Forza 7 UE and the DPCI wasn't merged to the regular edition.  Although, it seems to have dropped from Target.com and Brickseek shows zero inventory at the few stores that may have had stock last night.

Also scanned a barcode for Injustice 2 Utlimate Edition and still showing $99.99.

Welp I bought the copy of ACO I found that was sealed with just a sticker and lo and behold the code inside was missing when I opened it at home. Am I screwed here since it's technically the normal version now and I opened it or can I somehow bring it back and get my money back? I didn't think it would be so difficult to get this damn game!

Welp I bought the copy of ACO I found that was sealed with just a sticker and lo and behold the code inside was missing when I opened it at home. Am I screwed here since it's technically the normal version now and I opened it or can I somehow bring it back and get my money back? I didn't think it would be so difficult to get this damn game!
It is sealed just with a sticker.

Somebody opened carefully, and stole the code. Just bring it back and return, the case says it is supposed to come with code, does not matter for how much you bought it. Target should be fine.

Okay, I got some news on AC:O Gold.

I bought it on 2/19 at my store, and it was the same day CheapyD said it was listing at $39.99. I wasn't able to locate it in the electronics department at my store, but it was listed on Brickseek at being available at my store. Asked a sales rep, he found one in the back. After telling him it was supposed to be $39.99, he rang it and it was $59.99. He said it might be on a store by store basis for merging the SKU's and that I can check back in a few days to see if it's dropped. I bought a Ps4 AC:O Gold Steelbook at the $59.99 price.

I went back about an hour ago (2/21) with the SKU from my case as a photo on my phone, and scanned it at one of the store scanners to check the price. It's listed as $39.99. I took a photo of the price checking terminal with that price listed and went up to customer service. They adjusted the game accordingly with the price the checker had. I was credited $21.20, getting the Gold Steelbook for $39.99. The SKU's appear to be merged officially now, so if you find a copy it should be ringing correctly.

Took some photos... These might be able to help you if you find a copy. Good luck!

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/jyMXn

Went in and got the last one at my store no problem, employee was surprised it rang up cheap. Now to debate selling the pass to recoup some of the cost. Looking forward to the game itself.

bread's done
Back