Gold/Ultimate Editions $59.99 @ Target.

Kurosaki-san

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
The majority of stores have them at this price, I provided BS links for the ones I purchased. However, South Park & MvC:I is also included in this deal. PS4 versions are as well. 

Assassins Creed: Origins (XB1)

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1728

Shadow of War (XB1):

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-1664

Forza 7:

http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-32-0272

2w57xb8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People, Forza 7 UE, and NBA 2k18 Legend edition have been finally merged! They both are $59.99 as of now, so be aware for a price drop!

People, Forza 7 UE, and NBA 2k18 Legend edition have been finally merged! They both are $59.99 as of now, so be aware for a price drop!
I'll quote myself! Scratch that! You can price match either one with Target's website. They both are selling for 38.99!! I went out of the store successful with my Forza 7 UE copy lol. Also, they still have plenty of the South Park steelbook edition, but just for Xbox at Boston, South Bay's target

I'll quote myself! Scratch that! You can price match either one with Target's website. They both are selling for 38.99!! I went out of the store successful with my Forza 7 UE copy lol. Also, they still have plenty of the South Park steelbook edition, but just for Xbox at Boston, South Bay's target
Did you happen to see if they had AC:O gold? I have not had any luck finding it north of Boston.

Did you happen to see if they had AC:O gold? I have not had any luck finding it north of Boston.
What stores have you visited so far? I'm actually looking for the same thing, but for PS4 as I already own the Xbox version. I've gone to Fenway, and South Bay.. no luck on either. I was surprised to find out that both stores have ran out of copies for PS4, and they only had a few copies left for the Xbox version. I'm heading to Cambridge and check the small store that they have there and see if I can find any, otherwise I'll hit Somerville's one lol.

They had an extra copy of SP steelbook for PS4 at Fenway. Thought it's worth mentioning cuz it's the first time that I see it physically hahaha

Also, if you are able to, you should definitely hit Watertown's Target. I heard they usually have good stuff. I am not able to go there as I don't drive x)

Anyone seen Forza 7 in Chicago area? I manage to find d South Park, assassin's Creed, shadow of war but no luck on Forza steel
I've seen a couple out in the burbs today, but they rang up $59.99 still. Found a South Park steel for $30. Pretty happy to find that one.

Forza 7 UE is $60 for me. The site also is $60. I purchased it anyway b/c they had one left. If someone manages to get it for $40 I would appreciate the how to. Thanks in advance.

I was able to grab an Xbox South Park steelbook, but would prefer it on PS4 if anyone did the opposite and wants to swap?

Also lucked into a PS4 Creed Origins steelbook. There were nothing but regular copies on the floor, but when I asked the associate to grab SP for me he asked if there were anything else I needed. I mentioned the Ass Creed sb and he said, "Wait a sec, I think there's one in the back." Two minutes later he popped out, steelbook in hand. Yay!

My target had two ACO steelbooks (one now, ha ha) on X1 and one on PS4. One MvC per system as well. I'd be happy to snag em for anyone willing to pay the shipping!

My target had two ACO steelbooks (one now, ha ha) on X1 and one on PS4. One MvC per system as well. I'd be happy to snag em for anyone willing to pay the shipping!
Very nice of you, I wish other cagers are like you.

Some charge for coupons that they won't even use (like coupons attached to a specific system purchase when they won't buy the system), but they still want to charge.

Thanks man

Very nice of you, I wish other cagers are like you.

Some charge for coupons that they won't even use (like coupons attached to a specific system purchase when they won't buy the system), but they still want to charge.

Thanks man
No prob, dude(ette). I'm a CAG who's a husband and father. A penny saved and all that jazz; just trying to pay it forward!

I found a X1 Shadow of War by me today even though Brickseek said the store was out of stock. It rang up at $39.99 ($42+ with tax). Still not sure if I keep it since I have a shit ton of trade at GS so I hate spending actual cash for games. Any opinions on the DLC so far? Is it worth $42?

Before they merged I made note of the one local Target that Brickseek and Target app showed having ACO Gold XB1 in stock, though I never saw it on the floor when visiting. Today I finally had a chance to go back and ask if they could check the back, now that it merged. The guy seemed at first like he was going to do it, then he scanned the bar code in the section at the front of the games (the section that gets the games they are pushing most for both PS4 and Xbox1) and said "these 2 here are the only ones we have". I glanced over at the Xbox one section where the rest of the ACO were, and he said, "oh yeah, there is that location for them too, but we don't have any in back". Sigh. I did see one copy each of Shadow of War Gold and South Park Gold, both for PS4, but I was in a rush and decided to pass.

The website had the UE at $60 and now it is $97.99. Standard is 38.99. How do you perform a price match with these details?
Take the UE Forza to guest services to price match, they scan the barcode with their Ipad, it shows $38.99 on Target.com since the DCPI's have merged, get lucky that whoever is helping you doesn't care that the pictures aren't exactly the same, pay $38.99, and walk the fuck out like a boss.

If they shoot you down, pay the $60. Come back later when somebody else is working, show them your receipt and say you noticed this was cheaper on Target.com and you would like an adjustment. Get your $21 back, and walk the fuck out like a boss.

There's only two Gold Editions for PS4 that I can't find: Assassins Creed Origins and South Park.  If anyone has an extra of either of those I would be forever grateful.

PS. Thanks hauz20 for helping out a fellow CAG.  You are one of the good ones!

And the other games I found are spoken for. I think I've pretty well cleaned my Target out. Was stoked to help a couple people, since my store sucks and never gets good clearance, merged DCPI, etc.

Has anyone tried price matching Shadow of War to Target online?  Its showing as $31.99 online for PS4.  I may try on my way home if I have time.

Target really want to made my life hard. I manage to find a Forza 7 steelbook , sku merged but still ring up as 59.99. I decide went today to have it adjusted but the store require me to bring it in to get it adjusted

did anyone manage to find a ACO steelbook that actually had the Deluxe Pack paper inside?

both my X1 & PS4 steelbooks only have the Season Pass paper...

watched a few unboxing videos on Youtube already, none of the 3 esrb rated ones I've seen have the Deluxe Pack paper, but the 3 unboxing videos for the pegi rated ones I saw have both Pack & Pass papers inside....weird.

did anyone manage to find a ACO steelbook that actually had the Deluxe Pack paper inside?
watched a few unboxing videos on Youtube already, none of the 3 esrb rated ones I've seen have the Deluxe Pack paper, but the 3 unboxing videos for the pegi rated ones I saw have both Pack & Pass papers inside....weird.
I think your answer... Is in your post

I bought the season pass only from one of these. When I redeemed it I got all of the deluxe pack content as well. It's all on the season pass code. This was a nice surprise for me as I was only expecting to get the season pass.

I found 2 AC:O at Target over the weekend, both Gold Editions.  Ultimately returned both because they were beat to shit.  Steelbooks bent and dented.

I think your answer... Is in your post
was just making sure i'm not missing anything, didn't someone say they brought theirs with no inserts inside just the disc lol

I bought the season pass only from one of these. When I redeemed it I got all of the deluxe pack content as well. It's all on the season pass code. This was a nice surprise for me as I was only expecting to get the season pass.
lol then the marketing on the plastic slipcover thing is wrong here then coz it's not game + deluxe pack + season pass like the european version of the gold edition but simply just game + season pass here.

would think ubisoft everywhere would publish their games the same way, but the European gold edition has different stuff inside

rofl one of the unboxing videos even suggested that maybe the deluxe pack in the America version mentioned on the slipcover just means the steelbook itself since it doesn't say "digital deluxe pack" like the 2nd paper in the European gold edition says it is.

lol then the marketing on the plastic slipcover thing is wrong here then coz it's not game + deluxe pack + season pass like the european version of the gold edition but simply just game + season pass here.
You misunderstood me.

The one code gives access to the deluxe pack, a few weapon/costume/horse sets AND the season pass. It's better than the european version since you only have to enter ONE code to get ALL of the content.

I found 2 AC:O at Target over the weekend, both Gold Editions. Ultimately returned both because they were beat to shit. Steelbooks bent and dented.
This is the problem I'm having now. imo the only reason to buy these is for the steelbooks, but every copy of the games I've gotten so far have been beaten in on the back by the display cases, even ones behind the glass, not to mention all the copies with no shrink wrap. Target really needs to step up their game.

You misunderstood me.

The one code gives access to the deluxe pack, a few weapon/costume/horse sets AND the season pass. It's better than the european version since you only have to enter ONE code to get ALL of the content.
But u don't get an extra code to give away/trade for something else here in the US lol

This is the problem I'm having now. imo the only reason to buy these is for the steelbooks, but every copy of the games I've gotten so far have been beaten in on the back by the display cases, even ones behind the glass, not to mention all the copies with no shrink wrap. Target really needs to step up their game.
The SoW steelbook is the only one that's shrink-wrapped right? All the others have just the round clear circle seal right? Or is the shrink-wrapped one a resealed copy....? I remember one time I returned some Black Friday games and Target opened EVERY single game to make sure there was a disc inside...another employee came by and was like "are we supposed to open all of them" and the employee ripping the cellophane off each one said "ya unfortunately we have to and rewrapped them later" SMH... What makes it worse is I was in the gaming dept when they put my returned games back on the floor in the plastic security cases so I couldn't closely examine to see if they used the y-fold kind or the shrink-wrapped kind...but the annoying thing is they didn't put the repackaged sticker on my returned games...smh

bread's done
Back