Gold Wii Nunchuk Sold Out Again @ Club Nintendo

If you believe that it's gold then i've got a "gold" ocarina of time for you for sale for your money

[quote name='bleak']If you believe that it's gold then i've got a "gold" ocarina of time for you for sale for your money[/QUOTE]

lol gold painted..happy!

[quote name='needler420']I know why. So you can sell it for profit.[/QUOTE]

You're almost right, except for being entirely wrong. I'm keeping it. I was keeping my first one sealed, but this one I'm going to use.

[quote name='destro4eva']Would have gotten it if it was all gold, that white cable makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

Dude, your sig is EVERYTHING! :applause:

...oh and the buttons on the gold wiimote are white so I guess the cord will coordinate?

[quote name='SKEETER']Dude, your sig is EVERYTHING! :applause:

...oh and the buttons on the gold wiimote are white so I guess the cord will coordinate?[/QUOTE]

The buttons on mine from the last time are gold.

[quote name='Deader2818']My nunchuck shipped but my yearly reward hasnt yet :([/QUOTE]

Yea, my nunchuck and Plat reward shipped yesterday on one account, but my plat reward on the other account hasn't shipped still. They are taking their time!

[quote name='z3razerviper']The buttons on mine from the last time are gold.[/QUOTE]

I think he means on the Wiimote. 1 and 2, and + and - are white, though A is gold underneath the clear button.

I think the white cord looks fine personally. A gold cord would look goofy.

[quote name='Esmith08']Wow. These sell incredibly well on eBay. I feel somewhat guilty reselling but who couldn't use the extra money for the holidays?[/QUOTE]

I don't feel guilty. I'm selling mine (as well as my platinum reward) so I can buy other Nintendo products that I actually want.

Can a mod please change the title to Sold Out?

I'm getting teased everytime I check out CAG especially since I missed out on this twice now.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']I have lots of nintendo points to sell if people need any if they want to stock up in case it comes back[/QUOTE]

Why not just give them out? I gave away about 100 codes this summer when the CN year was ending. This site isn't here for you to profit.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Has anyone gotten their kirby medal shipped yet? Mine still shows as backordered...[/QUOTE]

Same here. I have a feeling it's getting delayed while they weed out people with multiple accounts. I been hearing of people getting their accounts closed on a few forums now.

I have a feeling very few people will get multiples of this. Even with sub family accounts.

[quote name='needler420']Same here. I have a feeling it's getting delayed while they weed out people with multiple accounts. I been hearing of people getting their accounts closed on a few forums now.

I have a feeling very few people will get multiples of this. Even with sub family accounts.[/QUOTE]

What exactly did you hear? I got screwed out of this coin and would love to see people banned from CN for cheating the system and also for the chance to get the coin again.

Got mine today and was somewhat disappointed that this didn't have any packaging. :( Oh well, I've set mine next to my sealed Skyward Sword collectors edition.

[quote name='jshackles']Got mine today and was somewhat disappointed that this didn't have any packaging. :( Oh well, I've set mine next to my sealed Skyward Sword collectors edition.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't come in a box? I was wanting to leave mine boxed. Guess I'll have to settle for bagged. :(

Actually I'll probably sell it now. I was really wanting a boxed one.

[quote name='Octopod']It doesn't come in a box? I was wanting to leave mine boxed. Guess I'll have to settle for bagged. :(

Actually I'll probably sell it now. I was really wanting a boxed one.[/QUOTE]

Mine didn't come in a box when I got in the first time it was offered a while back either. I think the boxed ones were just the Japan market, didn't they actually sell them over there? I seem to recall that.

[quote name='defpally']Mine didn't come in a box when I got in the first time it was offered a while back either. I think the boxed ones were just the Japan market, didn't they actually sell them over there? I seem to recall that.[/QUOTE]

No, it was a club nintendo item over there just as it is here now (or was). They just happened to get nice packaging, while we get the leftovers.

Got both of mine today.

Hoping to either trade it or sell it towards a gold wiimote. I hear some stores still have skyward sword w/ gold wiimote but i haven't found any :cry:

[quote name='Octopod']It doesn't come in a box? I was wanting to leave mine boxed. Guess I'll have to settle for bagged. :(

Actually I'll probably sell it now. I was really wanting a boxed one.[/QUOTE]

Didn't come in a box or a bag lol. Styrofoam around the nunchuk and plastic around the cord, that's it. But I'm happy I got one.

[quote name='thehoweller']It blows my mind that people are selling these for $90 on Ebay...And others are actually 'paying' that. So stupid...[/QUOTE]

25388276.jpg

Mine should most likely arrive tomorrow. Ironically, my Club Nintendo Platinum reward also shipped out the same day so I wasn't sure why the hell I got two shipping notices at first.

Got mine today.. its purty.

Best part is I got it all from flipping games, I just kept all the club nintendo points.

Also my platinum reward mario card set shipped out.

[quote name='thehoweller']It blows my mind that people are selling these for $90 on Ebay...And others are actually 'paying' that. So stupid...[/QUOTE]

:shock:

$90, what?!? that thing is fugly

I have one, I love it, but I have to agree that $80 is too much. I might consider that for one of the Japanese boxed ones which might make it more collectible (even if I planned to use it), but $80 is too much for a loose one.

I have one that I got when it originally became available on Club Nintendo. Needless to say, I have never opened it, and I already have two nunchucks so I really dont need it. If anyone is interested, I am willing to look at trade lists....I have all major and retro systems. I am actually looking more into retro games right now. (SNES, NES)

Sorry MODs if this is in the wrong spot...didn't really know where else to put it.

[quote name='Zaku77']I'm glad I got one at least. I have the gold wiimote, so it bugged me to not have its counterpart! haha[/QUOTE]

Now here is the real question do you have one of these to really complete the set?

800px-Gold_classic_controller_pro.JPG

^ I saw one at my GameStop yesterday used for $8. Almost bought it but it has a small scratch that went down to the black plastic on the left handle so I passed.

[quote name='skiizim']Now here is the real question do you have one of these to really complete the set?

[/QUOTE]

Have that, but apparently Europe got a gold official steering wheel...

The boxed one people keep referring to is from either Australia or UK CN (iirc), not Japan. The japanese ones were in a bag, no box.

edit: my bad, there is one on ebay from japan in a box. Ok, we got shafted.

[quote name='mariosbrother']Have that, but apparently Europe got a gold official steering wheel...[/QUOTE]

Snap, I forgot about that one, I think Japan got it too.

The gold controller is at Buy Backs in large numbers... the steering wheel is the tough and expensive one.

But you know what I have: complete set of everything for gold, black, white, and RED !

[quote name='skiizim']Now here is the real question do you have one of these to really complete the set?

[/QUOTE]

I'm happy enough with my regular set. The gold color is kind of nasty anyway, and it looks even worse on that big thing. haha

this second nunchuk wasnt in a sealed bag like the first one. glad i kept the original sealed and opened this one

[/QUOTE]

I have something better.
Picture0029.jpg

On a side note my kirby medal updated it's shipping status.

bread's done
Back