Gold Zelda DS Bundle $150 shipped at Amazon

good find cheapy! do u even get to buy these deals? i find it ironic that u control this site and we post deals that apply in the USA yet u live in another country haha

While it has been on sale before, it is very hard to find at present, so thanks Cheapy! I am sure this will help some people out who missed out on this sweet limited bundle!

[quote name='Licasguy']While it has been on sale before, it is very hard to find at present, so thanks Cheapy! I am sure this will help some people out who missed out on this sweet limited bundle![/QUOTE]
Really? There's like a couple dozen of these bundles stacked up behind the register at my local TRU. I really doubt these are going to sell out quickly since so many people and their mothers already have a DS.

Must've been another shipment. After the first run went OOS, I saw the "other sellers" on Amazon trying to charge over $200. I think it's supposed to be a limited holiday run.

[quote name='nwaugh']Are these the DSes with the crap screens?[/quote]

No, the crap screens were from the first run of the black and crimson ds.

[quote name='nwaugh']Are these the DSes with the crap screens?[/QUOTE]

Crap screens on the DS Lites? What was wrong with those screens, and how long ago were they an issue?

[quote name='Mysterio']Crap screens on the DS Lites? What was wrong with those screens, and how long ago were they an issue?[/quote]

I would also like to know as I just got one at wallmart and I'm noticing sometimes my touch screen doesn't respond.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Maybe people will stop complaining in other threads when a hard to find item is posted since CheapyD posted this one.[/quote]

Hopefully, there are some real snobs here

[quote name='jjz203']Really? There's like a couple dozen of these bundles stacked up behind the register at my local TRU. I really doubt these are going to sell out quickly since so many people and their mothers already have a DS.[/QUOTE]

They already sold out and they do sell out quickly. They may be easy to find where you live but where others live they are not.

BTW, thanks Cheapy I ordered one.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Maybe people will stop complaining in other threads when a hard to find item is posted since CheapyD posted this one.[/quote]

Nope.

This isn't a deal, there should be a "Hard to Find" area where people think free shipping and no tax is a deal!

bread's done
Back