Golden eye 007 WII

pacemakerguy

CAGiversary!
saw this past week it was 30$ at kmart but all stores were soldout n online too it off cause they were out too, i don't know if any one got the sunday ads early or anything but where can i find it cheap again? this coming week? or any website?
thanks

You could have probably gotten a raincheck for it, I know k-mart gives them for pretty much everything they sell, if they're out of stock.

Had the same problem with the $20 ps3 GTA4 Complete version this past week. The websie and k-mart where I usually go was sold out, but managed to find loads of them in another local k-mart.

Was it an advertised sale item? Like in the weekly sale ad? If it was they should have given you one, but probably would have had a better shot at actually asking instore. I usually never get anywhere with the morons that answer the phones in either store.

[quote name='praxus07']Was it an advertised sale item? Like in the weekly sale ad? If it was they should have given you one, but probably would have had a better shot at actually asking instore. I usually never get anywhere with the morons that answer the phones in either store.[/QUOTE]

If I recall correctly, rainchecks vary by state. Certain states legally require rainchecks to be provided, others don't. Most companies only offer rainchecks in states in which it is legally required.

Ah, didn't know that. Must be required in PA then, since we get them regularly here. Got one today from k-Mart for a closet cubby thingie that was advertised and sold out.

all kmart employees are retarded. i called one store 3 times because the woman said let me transfer you to electronics and i still heard he talking after she did that. haha so i just gave up.

Someone is selling it in the CAG Marketplace for $43 (same as Amazon/Newegg).

[quote name='PotatoGuy']Im look for the packaged controller too. Saw about 10 bucks off on amazon. Cheaper anywhere else?[/QUOTE]

There's a sealed copy in the Marketplace for $54 shipped. Pretty sweet deal if you want the controller too.

bread's done
Back