Golden Eye, Gold Controller, T-Shirt $39.99 (wii) Walmart

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Gonna pick up a copy in store :) thanks a lot[/QUOTE]

It seems like Walmart's in store price varies a lot from their online prices, so I just ended up ordering it with $.97 shipping.

However I really did want to play this tonight :)

I've heard good things about the online multiplayer (which might be a stretch for the Wii), plus this is 10 dollars cheaper than the retail of the game alone. Hell of a deal.

[quote name='Dahk']notify amazon![/QUOTE]

Amazon doesnt have it in stock directly, only from a 3rd party seller. I already checked :)

[quote name='confoosious']was that tshirt designed by a 5 year old on cafe press?[/QUOTE]

Hahaha

[quote name='confoosious']has anyone successfully found this in store?[/QUOTE]

jeez, what do you expect, its been 3 hours almost since the OP made the thread ;) I mean I know a lot of us are dedicated CAGs, but Wal-Mart before 10am..yuck!

[quote name='confoosious']has anyone successfully found this in store?[/QUOTE]

I ended up just ordering mine for delivery... Seems walmart's prices vary to often from the website.

[quote name='confoosious']was that tshirt designed by a 5 year old on cafe press?[/QUOTE]
Don't most t-shirts look like a 5 year old designed them?

[quote name='token2k6']jeez, what do you expect, its been 3 hours almost since the OP made the thread ;) I mean I know a lot of us are dedicated CAGs, but Wal-Mart before 10am..yuck![/QUOTE]

hell i almost went before 10 AM. Then i thought better of it.

[quote name='zenintrude']*cough*[/QUOTE]

my bad. 4 year olds.

[quote name='lawdood']This is worth the 97 cents shipping just so I don't have to set foot in a Walmart. Thx OP![/QUOTE]

My Wal-Mart is over 97c worth of gas away ;) Thanks OP.

Awesome deal. Got this for christmas from my brother in law and I love the game. And the controller kicks ass. Worth 39 easy.

Awesome find.

I'm thinking of just having it shipped too. Does anyone know how Wal-Mart is about packaging? If it's going to show up all beat to heck in a bubble mailer or something I'll just head out to the store.

[quote name='scott_matthews']I'm thinking of just having it shipped too. Does anyone know how Wal-Mart is about packaging? If it's going to show up all beat to heck in a bubble mailer or something I'll just head out to the store.[/QUOTE]

bubble mailer all the way, thats how my Iron Man 2 and Metro 2033 came. Maybe one was padded with that grey crap material that gets everywhere, but they arrived OK.

[quote name='token2k6']bubble mailer all the way, thats how my Iron Man 2 and Metro 2033 came. Maybe one was padded with that grey crap material that gets everywhere, but they arrived OK.[/QUOTE]I doubt they'll stick this one in a bubble mailer, since has a gold Classic Controller Pro bundled in the box, plus the T-shirt.

My Monster Hunter Tri package was a pretty large box before the shipping box, so I'd expect it in a real box from Walmart.

Damn, I almost want to buy this just for a second Gold CC. I'm pretty sure I would never wear that Tshirt, but I do know someone who would love the game . . .

But I was trying to be post-holiday frugal with the bargains . . .

Thanks for the info Token! Guess I'll have to swing by my local store then. With the big cardboard box that this is in I'm hesitant about having it shipped in a bubble mailer.

oh crap, thanks Shrike for correcting me and didn't mean to misinform you scott_matthews, forgot we were talking about this boxed set! I was just sharing my personal experience from past orders. damn Friday's, always getting the best of me..but yeah, this probably will be in a box..

freakin loved this game. easily my game of the year. tossing my standard edition on ebay and grabbing this. really want that gold controller.

I wonder if I'm the only one getting this just for the controller. I need one, and I really wanted the gold one so this is perfect. I'll sell the game and shirt on ebay most likely, they seem to end around $35-40 for a new copy

[quote name='ssjmichael']I wonder if I'm the only one getting this just for the controller. I need one, and I really wanted the gold one so this is perfect. I'll sell the game and shirt on ebay most likely, they seem to end around $35-40 for a new copy[/QUOTE]

youre not the only one lol

[quote name='lawdood']This is worth the 97 cents shipping just so I don't have to set foot in a Walmart. Thx OP![/QUOTE]

You went with the 97 cent shipping? I hope you enjoy the game when it shows up in two or three weeks.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I wonder if I'm the only one getting this just for the controller. I need one, and I really wanted the gold one so this is perfect. I'll sell the game and shirt on ebay most likely, they seem to end around $35-40 for a new copy[/QUOTE]

Game on ebay will get you $40
Game plus tshirt will get you $35

You're better off using it as a rag.

Does anyone already have this bundle? Is there a UPC on the game itself? Might check it out and trade it into Amazon to avoid ebay hassle.

[quote name='confoosious']Game on ebay will get you $40
Game plus tshirt will get you $35

You're better off using it as a rag.

Does anyone already have this bundle? Is there a UPC on the game itself? Might check it out and trade it into Amazon to avoid ebay hassle.[/QUOTE]

I bought this bundle from Best Buy the other day, and no the game itself does not have a barcode...

[quote name='glennzilla']I bought this bundle from Best Buy the other day, and no the game itself does not have a barcode...[/QUOTE]

Ahh thanks. That rules out amazon trade in then.

was the game inside sealed?

[quote name='ssjmichael']I wonder if I'm the only one getting this just for the controller. I need one, and I really wanted the gold one so this is perfect. I'll sell the game and shirt on ebay most likely, they seem to end around $35-40 for a new copy[/QUOTE]Nope. I picked up Monster Hunter Tri from Amazon when it was at $30 for the game + controller bundle for the controller and a $10 game, just like I'm doing here.

I doubt you're just the only one.

[quote name='shrike4242']Nope. I picked up Monster Hunter Tri from Amazon when it was at $30 for the game + controller bundle for the controller and a $10 game, just like I'm doing here.

I doubt you're just the only one.[/QUOTE]

That turned out to be a free controller since i played the demo MHT i got from GS.

I think I might end up paying $10 for the gold controller though since i've heard good things about this game. (relatively)

bread's done
Back