Golden Eye, Gold Controller, T-Shirt $39.99 (wii) Walmart

[quote name='nihar']Amazon seems to be taking preorders again for $39.96[/QUOTE]

bless you! ordered one.

does anyone know if I can cancel a site to store that's already shipped by simply never picking it up? (like you can at best buy)?

[quote name='confoosious']Oh I just reread it and realized he was trying to scam best buy.[/QUOTE]

wrong. i wasnt trying to scam anybody. i picked up the CE box from best buy. it comes with extra codes or some shit that didnt even work anyways. i paid 60 for it. i wanted to pick up the wallmart CE version and give it back to best buy to save me 20 bucks as i had just picked it up tuesday. i cant find the receipt anyways so it didnt matter. all i wanted to know is if the UPC on the wall mart CE box is different from the best buy one as the best buy one comes with an extra code thinger. next time i'll be more clear.

[quote name='PotatoGuy']wrong. i wasnt trying to scam anybody. i picked up the CE box from best buy. it comes with extra codes or some shit that didnt even work anyways. i paid 60 for it. i wanted to pick up the wallmart CE version and give it back to best buy to save me 20 bucks as i had just picked it up tuesday. i cant find the receipt anyways so it didnt matter. all i wanted to know is if the UPC on the wall mart CE box is different from the best buy one as the best buy one comes with an extra code thinger. next time i'll be more clear.[/QUOTE]

So you were gonna buy a game from walmart and return it to best buy, correct?

[quote name='confoosious']
does anyone know if I can cancel a site to store that's already shipped by simply never picking it up? (like you can at best buy)?[/QUOTE]

Yes, after about 20 days they'll refund your money and ship the product back to the warehouse.

[quote name='SpoDaddy']Yes, after about 20 days they'll refund your money and ship the product back to the warehouse.[/QUOTE]

Even if you used a gift card?

[quote name='SpoDaddy']Yes, after about 20 days they'll refund your money and ship the product back to the warehouse.[/QUOTE]

thanks. Can you email or call and tell them to do it? Or does a "manual" cancellation have to be in person.

[quote name='confoosious']Your sad argument leads me to believe that this is above your paygrade.[/QUOTE]

LOL, is that the best response you could come up with? Just face it, wal-mart's policy is a joke.

[quote name='41down']so fedex just dropped my bundle off...a whole one day after ordering. wow! was not expecting that.[/QUOTE]

Wow beat the crap out of site to store, did it cost you c.97 or more ?

[quote name='tightclaws']Wow beat the crap out of site to store, did it cost you c.97 or more ?[/QUOTE]

97 cents from arkansas to indiana. looks like it was fedex overnighted. pretty crazy...

[quote name='41down']97 cents from arkansas to indiana. looks like it was fedex overnighted. pretty crazy...[/QUOTE]

wow, lucky. I woulda sprung for 97 shipping even if was 3 or 4 day.

Last edited by a moderator:
quick question, is there a "not for resale" upc on the goldeneye case?
I know it's on the bundle box but i wanted to know for the case.

Just in case if i wanted to trade just the game only to like gamestop or amazon.

thanks in advance.

[quote name='theking20']quick question, is there a "not for resale" upc on the goldeneye case?
I know it's on the bundle box but i wanted to know for the case.

Just in case if i wanted to trade just the game only to like gamestop or amazon.

thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
The "Not For Resale" is on the back of the game case where the UPC barcode would be...

[quote name='glennzilla']The "Not For Resale" is on the back of the game case where the UPC barcode would be...[/QUOTE]

You could always make your own cover

007-goldeneye-front-cover-61451.jpg

Received super fast. Thanx OP. But man I have to say Fed Ex dropped off package at 7 at night and knock on the door like if their cops. Don't they know this is LA and you can get shot for banging on the door like that? :)

[quote name='41down']so fedex just dropped my bundle off...a whole one day after ordering. wow! was not expecting that.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Arrived in one day. Best 97c spent on shipping ever. Arrived in a sturdy box, well packed, and the bundle box is in great condition with the shirt shrink wrapped to the side of it. Awesome

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']Received super fast. Thanx OP. But man I have to say Fed Ex dropped off package at 7 at night and knock on the door like if their cops. Don't they know this is LA and you can get shot for banging on the door like that? :)[/QUOTE]

FedEx always does this at my place in LA. Definitely walked to the door with a bat behind my back a couple times

Oh hell, I've kept away from buying Goldeneye so far, but $20 for the game and $20 for the controller seems about as low as it's going to go.

Hopefully I'll get a similar shipping schedule as everyone else. Not really worried about it though, 97 cents to ship it is more than reasonable.

Thanks OP. I got the price matched at best buy, and picked up some other stuff I have been looking for, and got to use a coupon that got me a $5 gift card.
not bad at all. I didn't get the shirt, but I can live with that.

best part was when the manager did the adjustment and had to enter her password, she just slide her finger across the keyboard like Jerry Lewis on a piano and BAM!

Check out the accordion job Fedex did to my package:

accordion.jpg

Amazingly the game was on the other side, and all that was in that area was brown wrapping paper. The box has some bruises on the bottom but nothing too bad.

goldeneye.jpg

Well, mine shipped out. It has an estimated delivery date of Thursday.

Oh noes, the horror! Doesn't really matter though. I won't be home to pick it up till next Thursday anyway.

I've got a backlog a mile long, but I'd had my eye on this deal for a few days now. I came into a rather large bonus today at work and decided to celebrate by buying this.

Thanks OP. I noticed today it's listed at 49.99 in my local store, but I don't mind waiting a day or two for 10 bucks off.

Got my shipping notification this morning. Estimated delivery tomorrow. You can't beat that for $.97 cents. It's worth a buck to not even have to go into the store to pick it up.

Just placed an order for it & did ship-to-store since Wally World's only less than a few mins from my place. I'm not a fan of FPS so going to keep the controller (need a 2nd CCP) & sell the game on CL. Thx OP!

For what it's worth, I finished it a few days ago. Looks very ugly in parts, but really enjoyed it as a whole. Production values were top notch, despite the Wii's limitations.

I got in at 40, but I still think it's worth 50 personally. Especially if you need the controller.

bread's done
Back