Goldeneye 007 w/ Gold Classic Controller Pro $9.99 Toys R Us In Store

Gators300

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Went to Toys R Us today to pick up Zelda Skyward Sword for $30 and saw this with the other limited/collector's editions in the case. It was marked $9.98 and rang up at $9.98 as well. Awesome deal considering it includes the Gold Classic Controller Pro as well as the game. Good luck fellow CAGs in your search for this deal at your local Toys R Us!

20120331_213847.jpg

[quote name='HydroX']Not every employee is a hoarder. Idiot.[/QUOTE]

Not every nice man with candy and a van is a rapist either. You should definitely go ahead and take the chance every time... idiot

None at the West Covina, Industry or Chino Hills stores either in So. California.

I did find one at my local Walmart though...for $50!

If anyone would be willing to pick me up one for me I'd appreciate it.

[quote name='leapfish']None at the West Covina, Industry or Chino Hills stores either in So. California.

If anyone would be willing to pick me up one for me I'd appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

There are so many CAG's in Southern California that these clearance deals are almost always gone by the second day. I checked out 3 stores on Wednesday in the Burbank/Northridge area and every single CE that's been mentioned as a Toys R' Us deal was gone. The bottoms of the shelves were literally empty. Best bets are probably the Long Beach area or further east of where you are (Corona, Montclair, Fontana, etc.). Have only ever found relatively old deals in those areas.

[quote name='leapfish']None at the West Covina, Industry or Chino Hills stores either in So. California.

If anyone would be willing to pick me up one for me I'd appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

I checked the Chino Hills store last Sunday right after it opened and found nothing!

[quote name='AFC']There are so many CAG's in Southern California that these clearance deals are almost always gone by the second day. I checked out 3 stores on Wednesday in the Burbank/Northridge area and every single CE that's been mentioned as a Toys R' Us deal was gone. The bottoms of the shelves were literally empty. Best bets are probably the Long Beach area or further east of where you are (Corona, Montclair, Fontana, etc.). Have only ever found relatively old deals in those areas.[/QUOTE]

Haha. Fellow SoCal CAG here. I hear ya! Even though we're spoiled by so many B&M stores concentrated in the area, it all gets canceled out by the fact that there are so many of us. LOL. If you don't check out a deal within the first 24 hours it's posted, it's already gone!!!

[quote name='MidnightMarauder74']Haha. Fellow SoCal CAG here. I hear ya! Even though we're spoiled by so many B&M stores concentrated in the area, it all gets canceled out by the fact that there are so many of us. LOL. If you don't check out a deal within the first 24 hours it's posted, it's already gone!!![/QUOTE]

Seriously! I don't know if my perception is off or not, but it seems like the New York CAG's have way more luck finding deals, and usually better ones too.

Was able to get two copies, that's all they had for 9.99 and 5.99 because it came off buy one get one 40% off. Awesome deal, and now I can play bomberman with 3 players at once (already had a non pro classic controller)

They were in the glass case still marked at full retail price.

[quote name='theaggravatedjew']Was able to get two copies, that's all they had for 9.99 and 5.99 because it came off buy one get one 40% off. Awesome deal, and now I can play bomberman with 3 players at once (already had a non pro classic controller)

They were in the glass case still marked at full retail price.[/QUOTE]

Wow that is insane, what a freakin' deal!

Kinda jealous. :(

You can scratch the Fullerton store off the list as well...although, they did have 3 copies of the game without the controller for $30.

[quote name='MidnightMarauder74']I checked the Chino Hills store last Sunday right after it opened and found nothing![/QUOTE]

I wasn't too far behind you, heh heh.

Greetings fellow SoCal CAGs!! The Fontana, Murrieta and Corona stores are showing this baby in stock in the system. Hopefully my old manager will hold one for me :)

Yah, in so cal, its nearly impossible to get these deals. You've got so many unemployeed el hoardo's who do nothing but resell clearanced stuff, its impossible as a working man to compete with them. I just stick to online deals for the most part (doing best buy online order and in store pickup is as far as i go these days).

[quote name='AFC']Seriously! I don't know if my perception is off or not, but it seems like the New York CAG's have way more luck finding deals, and usually better ones too.[/QUOTE]
I wish that were the case, but none of these to be found in my area here in New York :( Said they had been sold out for months...

[quote name='Escobear']Greetings fellow SoCal CAGs!! The Fontana, Murrieta and Corona stores are showing this baby in stock in the system. Hopefully my old manager will hold one for me :)[/QUOTE]

Glad to see I was right about where to go. Wish I had some reason to head out there though, working mainly in West LA this week :whistle2:( Good luck though!

[quote name='blitz6speed']Yah, in so cal, its nearly impossible to get these deals. You've got so many unemployeed el hoardo's who do nothing but resell clearanced stuff, its impossible as a working man to compete with them. I just stick to online deals for the most part (doing best buy online order and in store pickup is as far as i go these days).[/QUOTE]

I never realized how bad it was until recently. When I joined the site, I was off on holiday vacation for quite a while, so I was able to find most any deal I wanted. Since going back to work, in-store deals really are failures 95% of the time. Once my pay increases later in the year, I might stop bothering driving around as well.

[quote name='SW4J']I wish that were the case, but none of these to be found in my area here in New York :( Said they had been sold out for months...[/QUOTE]

Ah, sorry to hear that. Just seems like NY has a better track record in the Target and Sears clearance threads for both availability and price drop speed. Again, it might be all in my head though.

why is there a copy of the last story in the picture posted when it hasn't even come out yet?

it's next to the copy of red steel 2 in the picture.

i dont know why every body freaks out and crys about hoardrers, its none of any bodys beez wax what they buy and how much they buy. when some body post a thread for a great deal its not for just one town/city/state, its for every town city and state. so if i see a deal and post it on CAG and i told every body i bought the last 3 copys that store had, i can give 2 shits what the cheaps ass bastards think :) for example.....

one guy on CAG a while back ago said that he bought the last 2 copys of a game that was on sale (forgot what game ?) so another guy replyed to him " WHY DID U BUY BOTH COPYS ? IM SURE YOU BOUGHT THE SECOND COPY TO GIVE TO SOME ONE ON CAG RIGHT ??? " dude its none of your damm bid-niss. so the other guy said why the hell would i give my copy away to some one, hes like give me $50 and its yours lol.
but anyway thats my stupid boring story :)

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']Picked up the last two at the emeryville TRU. One for me and one for my cousin[/QUOTE]

Damn. I had a feeling that store had them. Guess that saves me a trip.

[quote name='Alex121006']i dont know why every body freaks out and crys about hoardrers, its none of any bodys beez wax what they buy and how much they buy. when some body post a thread for a great deal its not for just one town/city/state, its for every town city and state. so if i see a deal and post it on CAG and i told every body i bought the last 3 copys that store had, i can give 2 shits what the cheaps ass bastards think :) for example.....

one guy on CAG a while back ago said that he bought the last 2 copys of a game that was on sale (forgot what game ?) so another guy replyed to him " WHY DID U BUY BOTH COPYS ? IM SURE YOU BOUGHT THE SECOND COPY TO GIVE TO SOME ONE ON CAG RIGHT ??? " dude its none of your damm bid-niss. so the other guy said why the hell would i give my copy away to some one, hes like give me $50 and its yours lol.
but anyway thats my stupid boring story :)[/QUOTE]

Well there's a difference between being cheap and being greedy. If you get what you need for yourself at a great price that's wonderful. If you get what you need for yourself and then get MORE than you need at the expense of someone else getting a good deal? That's just poor class. And then to come on and brag about it? Whoever does that must have a very bad life if that's what they need to make themselves feel better.

We're cheap here, not assholes. At least that's my impression from how long I've been here ;)

[quote name='SW4J']Well there's a difference between being cheap and being greedy. If you get what you need for yourself at a great price that's wonderful. If you get what you need for yourself and then get MORE than you need at the expense of someone else getting a good deal? That's just poor class. And then to come on and brag about it? Whoever does that must have a very bad life if that's what they need to make themselves feel better.

We're cheap here, not assholes. At least that's my impression from how long I've been here ;)[/QUOTE]

i agree with you, but what im trying to say is that how do the people that get upset know why a person might have bought more than 1 game in a good deal ? maybe the others are gifts for some one, maybe that person bought an extra to trade it for another game, or maybe even to sell for a small profit ? i dont see anything wrong with that.

[quote name='Alex121006']i dont know why every body freaks out and crys about hoardrers, its none of any bodys beez wax what they buy and how much they buy. when some body post a thread for a great deal its not for just one town/city/state, its for every town city and state. so if i see a deal and post it on CAG and i told every body i bought the last 3 copys that store had, i can give 2 shits what the cheaps ass bastards think :) for example.....

but anyway thats my stupid boring story :)[/QUOTE]

Just because you are trash, does not mean everyone else is like you. Stop thinking everyone is like you, and you'll go farther in life.

Really surprised these were found at all. At my store, we never received any. I remember because a coworker was looking for it for a few weeks after release, and it never came in. I figured even for stores that did get them, that they'd have been purchased already.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Just because you are trash, does not mean everyone else is like you. Stop thinking everyone is like you, and you'll go farther in life.[/QUOTE]

im trash because of video games ? im trash because 1 out of 50 times i MIGHT buy an extra copy of a game that is on sale as a gift for a friend or to trade it for another game to some body ? well if you think that makes a person trash you are one strange little person.

[quote name='coopscohen']Damn. I had a feeling that store had them. Guess that saves me a trip.[/QUOTE]

lol me too. I was headed to Bay Street tomorrow anyway so I was going to stop in. Oh well, hopefully one of the other 880 stores has one.

Anyone in Mass have any luck? Would be interested in a gold controller for anyone that is willing to part with one, PM me thanks!

I went to a TRU today and had the CSR check to see if there were any in my area. I'm in Northern California. Guy said the nearest store that has it is in Montana LMAO.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']Nothing in Queens NY (Northern Blvd ) & Staten Island NY.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for saving me the trip.

bread's done
Back