Goldeneye Wii Game +controller bundle $26.99 at BJs

OnettHero

CAGiversary!
This is a pretty good deal.
I know the game alone is $20 at gamestop now, but this is the full bundles with gold classic controller. Essentially you're paying full controller price and getting goldeneye for $6.99.

The game is $36.99 , you have to grab one of the coupons located near the registers. Its on the back of the bjs Home Entertainment Review, like I said, they're usually near the registers. The coupon gives you $10 off any wii game $36.99 or more.

One snag, coupon expires 5/28, so hurry if you want in. This is not YMMV. It should be all locations.

That's a really good deal but it's hard for me to justify when the nearest BJs is about a 45 minute drive. I believe I just saw this bundle at a Walmart near me for around $50, which is of course a far worse price but it's a bit more convenient. Wish we could get Amazon to match this price but that'd be highly unlikely.

Damn, I'd definitely be on this if I wasn't gonna snag a Classic Controller from BBV on Friday for $10.. Dunno if I wanna spend $17 on just the game, even if it's new. Is the Classic Controller fancy?

A few notes: (Fair Lakes, VA)
- The coupon is on the back of a regular-sized magazine thing, not the two separate sheets of coupons. The coupon book was available at customer service, but nowhere to be found by the registers.

- All of the copies with the CCP were marked at $45, but rang up at the discounted price. As of now, there are 3 left at this location.

Multicron is correct. The new price just hit today so you may see them still marked a higher price. They will ring up right.
Bjs is notoriously bad at remarking prices.

And the controller is fancy. Its the pro classic controller and its gold colored.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']As a note the gamestop price has gone back up to 39.99 and amazon has gone back up as well. Don't know if it was only a temporary price drop or what.[/QUOTE]

It figures. Makes me really wanna jump on this now. I advertised this in the Target clearance thread.

Bobby: the controller is the same as any other controller pro, but it is painted pimptastic gold. Oddly, I don't actually like using the controller for Goldeneye (Wii zapper is better.)

[quote name='GohanX']Bobby: the controller is the same as any other controller pro, but it is painted pimptastic gold. Oddly, I don't actually like using the controller for Goldeneye (Wii zapper is better.)[/QUOTE]

I knew there was something fancy about it, and I still need a Wii Zapper myself, as well as a Wii Speak. So many accessories.

I might be in for 1 now, depending if they have a copy/coupon/let me into my local BJs.

I've just played the first level of this game, but wasn't impressed. It feels less like a reimagining of the N64 game and more like generic Bond shooter 17.

Well, lucky me hasn't left for BJs yet, and Target clearance apparently has dropped this to $30, so... yeah.
I'm sick of generic Bond shooters and I don't even own any.

As a heads up bjs is doing a membership drive right now so if you don't have a membership you should still be able to get a free 60 day trial at the membership desk.
So don't let not having a membership put you off.
Side note
Sin and Punishment star succesor is only $19.99 there as well.

I caved on the goldeneye, only 1 left at the west lebanon, NH bjs.

[quote name='OnettHero']As a heads up bjs is doing a membership drive right now so if you don't have a membership you should still be able to get a free 60 day trial at the membership desk.
So don't let not having a membership put you off.
Side note
Sin and Punishment star succesor is only $19.99 there as well.

I caved on the goldeneye, only 1 left at the west lebanon, NH bjs.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know, but since Target's clearanced it. I'll just hold off 'till another price-drop. (I'm still eyeing that Monster Hunter Tri bundle, despite the lack of a pimp-coloured controller)

Also, sorry to jump on your deal, but if you really want S+P:Star Successor, Walmart has it as part of their Buy 2 Wii Games for $30 deal with 97 cent shipping (That's how I got my copy.), or Amazon has it for $15.09, or Newegg has it for $15.99 (Free Shipping).

http://www.amazon.com/Sin-Punishment-Star-Successor-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B002EE7OKE
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-Wii-Game-Bundle/10039652
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190161&Tpk=sin and punishment

[quote name='OnettHero']Good to know.
I only mentioned it because I saw it at BEST BUY for $50[/QUOTE]

fuck BB, lol. I wonder what the TIV to BB on S+P:SS is then. But thanks for thinking of us.

bread's done
Back