GONE Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicals (GC) 15.97 + 1.40 shipping - NEW

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
You guys are just bitter because you missed out. There is nothing out of line with buying two copies of a game. If it was six or eight I might be there with you but two is not a problem.
.[/quote]

Of course we are... and there's nothing wrong with buying 100 copies... so long as I get one :p

Seriously though, if someone was going to trade one in for $25 in trade-in value, I'll give you $25 by paypal if you ship it to me.

I blame Conan O' Brian for missing out on this deal. His sketch last night with the Walker Texas Ranger clips and Axl F from Beverly Hills Cop playing in the background had me rolling all night

Um...can't you just print off the page and try to price-match at Circuit City? It seems like most of their stores price-match websites, and I'm pretty sure they'd have the game in stock...

Not sure if it'd work or not, as not every store allows it, but it's worth a shot...right? :D

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who thought of this...

Doesn't the item have to be in stock to qualify for a pricematch at their competitor? Otherwise, they know you can't buy it from them so they're not going to lower their price.

I think it might be difficult to Price Match an Overstock item in a store because right under the Overstock logo it says the store is an outlet which stores typically do not Price Match

Just for your information, most likely this was a price mistake, if not they are selling below cost to get rid of inventory, most likely less than 10-12 pieces in stock, so its not like many of us would have gotten this deal, trust me about this, i deal with this company sometimes.

Jeez, talk about an Overstock.com East Coast Bias. Few self respecting Californians would be up that early on a Saturday to get in on this deal.

I'm not a big fan of the game, but the production values and effort put into this game is in FF:CC...and it is worth $20.00. No more, though especially if only playing for the single player experience.

I got an email on Monday stating my game had shipped. I haven't actually got it yet but when I do I'll post.

How did I NEVER see this post :(

Been looking for a deal on this game since it came out cuz my buddies will play it with me if I buy it (poor lazy buggers :lol:)

[quote name='meteors']Has anyone's order been canceled? I got in on the deal but I haven't gotten a shipping email yet.....[/quote]

I placed my order before it was even posted here (I didn't post it here myself as I thought it was a pricing error and didn't want people getting their hopes up like with the FYE and Mafia fiasco), so when it hadn't been shipped yesterday morning, I assumed it was indeed an error, but they finally shipped it last night.

bread's done
Back