GONE! Free 2 Nintendo DS games!

JohnMasterLee

CAGiversary!
The Kartel hasn't given away Nintendo DS games in a while. So here's a chance win 2 of them! Which games? A mystery!

Just leave a comment in The Kartel's forums for an entry: What would it take to convince you buy by a Nintendo 3DS?

CAG BONUS: Leave a comment below in this forum thread for an additional entry!

RULES:
Here's how this giveaway will work. 1 winner randomly picked. Open to US and Canada. Promo ends... a mystery too! BONUS! We'll throw in a mystery bit of Nintendo swag as well! So much mystery it hurts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I registered on your forums just now. Looking forward to interacting with a great community. Also entered for the giveaway

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I need a killer multiplayer title to convince me to pick up the nintendo 3ds my friends are picking one up on day one and I am wondering what title would be awesome to enjoy together on our new hand held console? I would be convince if we get any kind of amazing muiltiplayer game it can be LAN or online in which it emphasizes on fun and team work or team play. I would like to think starfox can work with this aspect since me and my friends enjoyed starfox command on DS and mario kart would be a good way for this too add online play to it =3

I would love for them to have a Green ds that's not a limited edition and sold out everywhere. Also a Mario or Donkey Kong game at launch would be nice, the launch titles leave much to be desired.

Registered & commented at the forums, also Commented on the Facebook entry. So I guess my comment here will be the Trifecta!

Thanks for the contest, always looking to win DS games for my daughter :)

What would it take to convince you buy by a Nintendo 3DS? A price drop.

But I think I'll just wait for the inevitable 3DS XL version...

bread's done
Back