GONE! Free 2 Nintendo DS games!

I'd forgotten about this contest. I did the CAG & Facebook bits, but then couldn't access The Kartel forums. Guess my account didn't make the transition when they updated? Gotta remember to re-register when I get the chance.

@noDAK

If you had an old account on The Kartel, you would need to reset your password. Your account is still there, but we for the relaunched site, we made sure everyone updated their password for extra security.

So don't reregister, otherwise your $Karma Points won't transfer over.

[quote name='JohnMasterLee']If you had an old account on The Kartel, you would need to reset your password. Your account is still there, but we for the relaunched site, we made sure everyone updated their password for extra security.

So don't reregister, otherwise your $Karma Points won't transfer over.[/QUOTE]
Okay, thanks for the explanation and warning. I'll try the password reset.

[quote name='lmd']My DS is collecting dust so I need a reason to use it again. Count me in[/QUOTE]

The shame of it all. That should never, ever happen.

Free DS games? I'm in, hopefully they're not something I already bought.

As far as the 3DS I'm already interested. Whether I buy during the first week or wait a month depends on the launch window titles and any special deals at the time.

[quote name='GamesIsRLife']Free DS games? I'm in, hopefully they're not something I already bought.

As far as the 3DS I'm already interested. Whether I buy during the first week or wait a month depends on the launch window titles and any special deals at the time.[/QUOTE]

Special deals? Probably not in 1st month. Great games at launch - Pretty slim line up too... I'm really torn on whether to get one. I just want it because it's cool, but I don't know what games to play.

bread's done
Back