[GONE] Free Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion Pack Code

bullet time

CAGiversary!
I won an Uncharted 2 Siege code through the Subway contest; but since I don't have the game, I'm giving away the code.

I'll PM the code to the first person who posts the name of Naughty Dog's first 32-bit game. Simple enough...or is it?

EDIT: Congrats to djbooba! The correct answer is Way of the Warrior.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jodou']Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash Bandicoot.

Oogada booga. ;)[/QUOTE]

Crash Bandicoot*

Too many A's so I win. Right? Right??

[quote name='Skram']Crash Bandicoot*

Too many A's so I win. Right? Right??[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but he's in bullet time so it's slowed down.

"Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash Bandicoot" is actually not a game. I believe the correct answer is "Crash Bandicoot".

Man, I could have used this. I just opened up Uncharted 2 a few weeks ago and was thinking about getting the DLC.

[quote name='Jodou']Wow, I could swear the OP was changed from having PlayStation in it. Rigged contest IMO![/QUOTE]
No but I think the 32-bit threw everyone off. Considering Way of the Warrior was one of my favorite games for the 3DO, it was kind of easy to remember it.

[quote name='djbooba']No but I think the 32-bit threw everyone off. Considering Way of the Warrior was one of my favorite games for the 3DO, it was kind of easy to remember it.[/QUOTE]
Moral of the story, buy overpriced consoles to win trivia in the future. ;)

But yeah, I wouldn't have known that without cheating anyways.

[quote name='Jodou']Wow, I could swear the OP was changed from having PlayStation in it. Rigged contest IMO![/QUOTE]

LOL! No rigging involved -- just dusty 3DO memories combined with a trick question.

bread's done
Back