GONE NFL Street GameCube $19.99

SoulEdgeVII

CAGiversary!
I don't know how trustworthy this site is but it seems to be fairly reliable. It's one of those sites that has a channel on tv to sell products. If anyone has ordered from them, please share your experiences.

Anyway on to the deals.
SOLD OUT
Freedom Fighters (GC) $9.99 ($10 less than most other places.)

I would have bought this here already had I not gotten an EA $15 coupon earlier in the day. (Thanks jasonditz.)

PRICE NOW $49.96
NFL Street (GC) $19.99 ($30 less than most other places I think.)

I don't know why this game is so cheap here but if you like arcade football games, I suggest you act fast before they realize their mistake.

The site says that the shipping charge is $4.22 but when you actually check out and choose a shipping method, it says that the standard shipping is only $3. Also, it's only ninety-something cents for shipping to add a second game to your cart. I didn't actually complete the order since I was just wondering, so the shipping charges might be wrong. They also charge tax.

I skimmed through the video game section of the site and I think that these are the best cheap ass deals. QVC has a lot of random games at random prices. A lot of the Player's Choice titles are still at full price. If you're interested you might want to look around the X-Box or PS2 sections. Since I'm a Gamecuber, I'm not as familiar with other systems' games prices, but I'm pretty sure I didn't see anything as good.

Edit: Fixed links.

I just placed an order for FF. The total with shipping and tax was only $13.61 or something like that. $3 s/h and .60-some cents in tax.

Thanks for the Deal. I've bought a ton of games this week, for my fiance. Hope he likes them.

[quote name='lurknomore']great prices, but I think that I'll wait until it is at this price at another retailer. I can't stand QVC and how it is in business.[/quote]

If you are signed for the ea $15 monthly coupon thing you can pick freedom fighters up for around ~11 bucks after shipping and taxes.

Wow it sounds like nobody else cares about the sweet NFL Street deal. I just ordered my copy of NFL Street, already have FF for PC. Does anyone have the GC version of NFL Street? How is it playing this on a GC controller?

Freekstyle for example was another EABig game that was hard for me to play on the GC controller, you could tell it was designed for the ps2 controller and its 4 shoulder buttons. I imagine SSX would be difficult on GC as well but I have every SSX game on PS2 so i'm good there.

If the game is hard to play on a GC controller, I will just exchange the unopened copy for the PS2 version somewhere. I do like that the GC version has sharper graphics than the ps2 version, but it all comes down to playability.

Thanks for this Update! Just bought 2 NFL Streets, will keep one, and return one to Circuit city to get $50 credit for something else; You could come up big tmie on this using the liberal return policies of some retailers

[quote name='dserafin1986']Thanks for this Update! Just bought 2 NFL Streets, will keep one, and return one to Circuit city to get $50 credit for something else; You could come up big tmie on this using the liberal return policies of some retailers[/quote]

Thanks to fucking assholes like you, the price of everything is higher.

[quote name='dserafin1986']Oh please, get over it...you can either work the system to your advantage or be a sucker and spend $50 on a new game[/quote]
Its fucking return fraud.

What's the difference though? I've been taking advantage of return policies since the Atari 5200; The thing is if there weren't such big discrepancies in pricing I would never do this scam...But some retailers are just idiotic for pricing games the way they do...Bottom line is I'm spending money and that's all good for the economy; If I didn't see this deal today, I never would have spent $46 at QVC...I went into KB Toys the other day and they had brand new copies of Waverace for $50, could somebody explain this to me...What's gonna stop me from getting a ton of them brand new from Gamestop for $18 and returning them to KB for $50 credit...It's an endless cycle that I've exploited ad nauseum for years...I can't help it, the only way I spend $50 straight up on a game is if it's a must have like Madden or if I have trade in credit...This game market feasts off of consumers that are too lazy to shop around(mainly soccer moms, and people who aren't in the know), In my opinion it's a loophole in the system that puts more money in my pocket...That money goes into the economy in other arenas(cable bill, food, etc..) So really the point is moot...

theirs also a loop hole in the system to where you can get a gun license, buy your gun, wait a few days to receive it, than go into a bank, and rob it....if you didn't go in there with the gun, they probably would've just laughed at you....big loop hole....lol....just joking....do what you gotta do to survive, man....just don't get caught, because you will regret it if you do

[quote name='dserafin1986']Oh please, get over it...you can either work the system to your advantage or be a sucker and spend $50 on a new game[/quote]

Those aren't the only 2 options. You can buy what you want when it reaches the price you are willing to pay, and you can avoid committing fraud. Working within the system is better than trying to "work the system".

Circuit City will let you return without a receipt? That's downright crazy.

FF is an awesome game. I played it through on PC a few times. Unfortunately no multiplayer on the PC, but that's okay, it was still fun as hell.

BTW, how is NFL Street? For $20 you can't go wrong, correct?

Circuit City near my home wouldn't let me return without receipt.

And I drove to another Circuit City and tried again. The clerk told me that I have to return it at where I bought the game.

I doubt you are able to take advantage of this.

Well it looks like QVC found out about their price mistake because it's up to $50 now. Dammit. Should have jumped on this when I had the chance.

The return thing is what ends up screwing people who find out about deals late and actually want the game. That would be my biggest irritation about it. but a copy isn't bad it's when those people see a deal like that and buy 35 of them and either return or resell all of 'em.

There should be a rule on this forum where people who take advantage of return policies get perm-banned from the forum. They ruin deals...why not prevent them from ruining future deals

[quote name='Wario64']There should be a rule on this forum where people who take advantage of return policies get perm-banned from the forum. They ruin deals...why not prevent them from ruining future deals[/quote]

Sadly, people would still do it, but just not talk about it. Personally people like dserafin1986 anger me because not only is he abusing a return policy, but he bought a copy that someone else could've had.

bread's done
Back