GONE: Sealed Zelda Collector's Edition, anybody?

I'm impressed that you can hold a game in one hand and take a picture of it with the other. If I tried that, it'd end up being blurry as fuck. I can hardly get a good picture if I set the thing down on a table, etc. and steady the camera with both hands.

[quote name='wubb']I'm impressed that you can hold a game in one hand and take a picture of it with the other.[/QUOTE]

If you were getting $59.97 for a game that cost you next to nothing, you might be able to hold the game a bit more steady than you realize. :D

I actually took about 15 pictures in a row, and the only one that came out nicely was the first one. I guess my arm got fatigued after the first one, lol.

These are actually extras that I got when I ordered them. For some reason, Nintendo messed up and doubled my order without charging for the extras. Nevertheless, I do like the fact that these are worth a lot now, but I don't like the fact that I will be receiving Nintendo Power until 2009. :shock:

[quote name='The Cheapest Ass Gamer']I actually took about 15 pictures in a row, and the only one that came out nicely was the first one. I guess my arm got fatigued after the first one, lol.

These are actually extras that I got when I ordered them. For some reason, Nintendo messed up and doubled my order without charging for the extras. Nevertheless, I do like the fact that these are worth a lot now, but I don't like the fact that I will be receiving Nintendo Power until 2009. :shock:[/QUOTE]

Haha, nice.

Free bump for you.

I'm gonna guess that this game will increase in demand once the new Zelda is released.

[quote name='nikkai']I'm gonna guess that this game will increase in demand once the new Zelda is released.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't thought about that. Of course, it all depends on how good Twilight Princess turns out to be...but right now, it looks pretty damn good. We shall see.

Twilight may be Gamecube's finest (and last) hour.

Let's see if it can be RE4 in terms of utter joy in playability.

Free bump

bread's done
Back