gone

Just decided to ignore my reply? Even though you're the one who forgot to list the shipping, and added it and I offered pretty much the same with the extra dollar + gifted? Very courteous seller you are.

[quote name='georox']Night bump. Starting to think there is no interest in these.[/QUOTE]

Maybe that's because you add shipping on the fly and then ignore someone when they offer to pretty much make it equal by sending gifted + an extra dollar. More than fair when you are the one who forgot to mention shipping. :roll:

So you're ignoring me over losing about 75 cents when it was your mistake lmao.

I'm ignoring you because I can choose to deal with whom I please, and the fact that a dollar means so much to you, plus the low feedback makes me not want to do business with you. On top of that, your last post here stopped me from reconsidering. If you want to make friends, be friendly. If you want to stop deals and piss people off, act like you're above others. Also, you might want to check the top of this forum, http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250288

No it was $3 you added suddenly, that was never mentioned before. So since you want to pretend that wasn't a big deal to you you would of said "I meant to charge for shipping, but since I didn't mention it. I'll go ahead and sell it to you for $25" but nope, so I guess it was a big deal to you no? And you don't want to deal with me because I have "low feedback?" You're an idiot. I have 100% feedback, there was a time when you had 18 transactions too. If everyone had that same mentality as you, you never would of got to 19. And I've been a member here longer than you have.

Take heed everyone this guy is an asshole.

bread's done
Back