***GONE***

The Gifuto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
In the newest Official Xbox Magazine (Feb 2005) there is a coupon for $10.00 off Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (Xbox version) at Best Buy. If anyone wants it, post here and I'll mail it to you (that's right, I'll even throw in for the cost of the stamp, you cheapass). Just as a warning, I'm planning to show complete favortism in selecting who I'll send it to. Jokes, sob stories, pictures of girlfriends are all welcome to help sway my decision. Post away!

How much does that magazine cost? That game is on sale for $40 this week at Best Buy so could you use that coupon to get it down to $30?

And because I'm truly cheapass, I'm going to hold the coupon and see if the game dips lower before the end of Feb. when the coupon expires.

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='The Gifuto'][quote name='JebusMcLucifer']I would like the coupon. And to help sway your decision, tomorrow is my birthday! Just in case you dont believe me.[/quote]

Well, I think the birthday boy is the winner. PM me your address Jebus and I'll slap it in the mail for you.[/quote]

looks to me like the address is on the license :idea:[/quote]

lol. Fair enough.

bread's done
Back