Gone

Hi, you posted re: Resident Evil, this is what I have interest in:

:360:
Tales of Vesperia (Sealed)
ESIV: Oblivion CE (Some Scratches on the game disc)

:ps3:
Demon's Souls
:wii:
Zelda: Twilight Princess
:ps2:

:gc:
Zelda: CE

PSX
Bushido Blade
Parasite Eve (missing bonus disc)

From you wants I also have:

:360: :xbox:
Batman: AA
Eternal Sonata
Panzer Dragon: Orta :xbox:

:ps3: :ps2: [COLOR=#00e0]PSX[/COLOR]
Folklore
Super Bust A Move 2 :ps2:
Megaman Anniversary Collection :ps2:
Odin Sphere :ps2:

:wii: :gc:
Wavebird :hot:

:br:
Ratatouille (sealed)
Ironman

[quote name='jughead']Have PSN dollars and a list. I'm interested in Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (complete). I'm some what interested in Disgaea 2 as well. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

The PSN dollars are really the only thing of interest on the list, but I'm not really in need of too many at the moment. If you're looking to buy, I'd do both for $40 shipped.

hey, jughead! I'll get back to you. I'm waiting to hear back from someone on a bundle of my stuff (which incl. VP), so I'll let you know! :)

hey there, here is what i am interested in:

2 x 10 dollar PSN Codes
MGS3 snake eate sealed
disgaea sealed
and mayyyybe killzone 2... very small want

so if we can work something out based on what i want and what you want we can do something! pm me!

Sorry about the long response. I am waiting for my damn camera battery to charge then I'll send you the pics. I took them but then my battery died. Also, the case is beat up0 but I am going to switch it out for you so the case is going to be like new.

[quote name='jughead']CML for both "Breath of Fires". I could probably pay as well.[/QUOTE]

You've got a few things I want but they aren't ones I'm in a rush to get (or trade PS1 RPGs for;)).

Thanks for the offer.

bread's done
Back