Good Battlefield 2 servers that allow swearing?

AndrewCP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been wondering if anyone has found any good servers to play on BF2 that do not use the language filter. Some of you probably know you get kicked for saying such bad words and at some times when you say a word that isn't bad and not negative at someone but looks like a bad word, you still get kicked (for example using words such as assault or assets because it has "ass" in it).

Well you see, it's a bit annoying playing on alot of servers because of this and I've found a few that don't use the filter. Any good server names would be great and much appreciated, thanks.

Thanks for the server D4rkN1ght, been playing a couple good rounds last night. I've said about 4 words I would've been kicked/banned for on other servers but it's good to see servers without the retarded language filter.

Yeah, I agree that it sucks and EA or Dice should have included a search filter to look for servers that have this enabled. Well they shouldn't have had to even add the language filter in the first place. Ah well, it isn't much of a problem since I barely talk in the game but it's still a bit annoying.

my clan is only a 32 but we keep it tightly admined for lamers but you can swear to your hearts delight 66.151.246.202

Not as bad as being in a "family guild" or "family server" or whatever. I hate that shit. It's like if you don't act like Ned Flanders you're going to go to hell or something.

My only concern is do you swear so much that its part of your everyday vocabulary. Believe me, I have no problem with swearing, but if you cant hold your tongue, or worse yet, your keys, Id work on more appropriate ways to express yourself. People also tend to have lower esteem for those who swear constantly.

I think we need something along those lines on Xbox live for the little fuckers that are 13 or so and curse so bad that it'd make a sailor turn blue

When do you have time to type and talk in Bf2? With all the command lines being spammed on the screen no one ever reads what your saying anyways...

I know, I don't really talk much in the game but there's sometimes when we'd have a little chat. And no, I barely swear in the game, it's just you type something that it thinks is inappropriate (or how you have to spell certain words and it thinks it's a swear) but is not you'd still get kicked (I even mentioned so in my post above). My point is that the system is annoying like that and I'd rather play on servers without the stupid language filter because of this.

bread's done
Back