Good/cheap hdmi cable

bxkid

CAGiversary!
Hi thanks for anyone who takes the time to read this. I just purchased an 1080p 120hz samsung tv. i currently own an xbox 360 and ps3. I want to get the most out of my gaming and I heard I need an hdmi cable. My question is where can i get a good one online for a good price? My other question is do I need to buy 2 cables one for my ps3 and the xbox 360? I also have decided to call optimum and get an hd cable box is there any wires I'm going to need like another hdmi cable as well? So in total would I need 3 cables or no? I'm lost on this tech stuff. thanks in advance.

You would most likely need 3 cables if you wanted to hook all of them up at once. However realistically, you can't use all 3 things at once so it's your call whether or not you want 3.
You can check monoprice.com for good HDMI cables. They have the best prices and are very reputable.

thanks so much for the replies i really appreciate it. can't wait to hook it up :p also would my cable company when they hook up the hd box would they provide me with one hdmi plug?

I've bought the Amazon branded HDMI cables and they work great & are cheap. I've used monoprice as well.

Both places are good and cheap with good quality. I used Amazon because I needed them quick and I have Prime (free 2 day shipping).

bread's done
Back