good co-op game

ausinwarren

CAGiversary!
Me and my friend are looking for a couple goos co op games. And preferablely cheap and under $40. Thanks for all the info!

Dead Nation, once PSN comes back up. I play with a buddy of mine that comes over every once in awhile and we'll hit up the main story. Haven't bothered playing with other people online with it.

For a decent entertaining experience which is definitely hella fun with a buddy I recommended the the Army of Two series .. they prolly can be both had under 30 bucks if you can find them at bargain bin locations or online.

I enjoyed the first one but I haven't started the second due to the COD effect lol. Be careful because depending on the maturity of you and said friend you might never finish the first one due to spending all of your time slapping and punching each other for kicks.

Hands down though it gotta be one of the coolest co-op offline experiences I've had with a shooter.

I love Borderlands, but the local coop is a bit strange. The menus aren't resized to match the split screen, so you can't see some of the message stuff that is displayed. Considering a LARGE part of the game (at least for me) is loot management, I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to not be able to see those well.

Dead Nation was fun. Also Lara Croft for PSN (I forget the official title, something about Guardian of Light or something like that?) was quite fun local co-op.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back