Good deal on FF7

neyo89

CAG Veteran
Hi i have been looking all over the internet for Final Fantasy 7 for the PS1 and I am seeing some ridicules prices on ebay and amazon..can anyone help please.

pretty noob question but im on on craigs list and i dont know where to search for it ?? i am probably on the wrong website.

www.craigslist.org

Choose your nearest metro and then check the electronics section.

Craigslist really only works for this stuff in a few select locations where it's big (SF Bay Area mostly, plus a handful of others). Other than that, though, I'd check locally-owned game stores and pawn shops. They're around, although not nearly as common as they used to be.

the thing is i tried my local game store and they dont even have a ps1 section anymore lol..and i cant find any pawn shops in ny

[quote name='willardhaven']Honestly just play VIII or IX, they're different games but the core gameplay is essentially the same.[/quote]

I'll give you 9...but 8? Seriously?! There's a reason why many (myself included) consider this the wost of the FF games. It tried to change too many of the standard conventions and failed horribly while doing so.

Don't get me wrong, I like VII just fine... but you're not missing out too much if you just play another iteration (if you've played them all then disregard this).

bread's done
Back