Good deal on GBA SP Classic NES Edition

Has anyone found a good place to get the GBA classic yet? Is EB running any trade-in offers for a regular GBA or anything?

everyone should try frys, they have GBA SP's for $84.99 right now, not sure if the retro is included in that deal. If not you can always trade your old GBA and GBA SP in.

Maybe a store like Target or Best Buy will offer a free accessory or free game when you buy the system in the weekly ads since they seem to do that when a new system or version comes out

Tenzor where is this trade in deal? And does it work with all GBAs or just ones made in the states?
Because of tremendous backorders at funcoland, I had gotten mine from the philipines. Do you think they would take that?

Like someone already said Game Crazy (in Hollywood Video) gives 12 free rentals when you buy ANY system even this one. And it's $99 here just like everywhere else.

You can only use one coupon per month but still that's $72 just in rentals over the next year @ HWV. That's a hot deal if i've seen one. I got my XBox from them last year.

bread's done
Back