Good Deal?

Don't insult him by asking if he'll go lower. Buy it now, then trade in all the games you don't want to a GameRush and buy what you do want. You'll easily get $350 in credit for all of those games.

In fact you might have to offer him more money as there are likely other people that saw the ad

Yeah somethings wrong with that ad. I bet theyre all demo discs, or theyre just saved data from the games..

No one can be that freaking stupid to sell a 360 and 60+ games for 350.

Something is seriously wrong I would avoid..

it might be a RROD'd 360 or something broke in it that they couldn't fix on the account of an expired warranty....
idk seems fishy

:whistle2:# All I'm going to say is "Hagglers fuckin suck". The deal is great as is, OP, but I'm sure if you can't see that then someone else will and will snap it up without thinking they can 'get it for less'. It's insulting to the person selling the item(s) to offer less than they list it for right off the bat. If you still do it and the seller doesn't tell you to go fuck yourself, I'd be shocked.

Oh and DualDisorder, may I say that the deal you posted there is pretty damn good too, since there's a bunch of fairly recent games in that collection.

i'll tell you what's wrong with it. Operative phrase: "All you will need is an harddrive". Translation: he will copy the games for you.

Uhhhh correct me if I'm wrong, but can't the OP just go to Kmart and get a 20gb hdd for the 360 for $25 anyway, thus making this a 360, a ton of games and a hdd for $375?

I know what you mean, Star, that they will illegally copy the games to a hdd for the OP, but I don't think that's what they mean.

And as far as it maybe being a RROD 360, who cares? If it's untampered with(a big IF perhaps), then the OP simply has to register it to their own name, then send for a coffin for it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Uhhhh correct me if I'm wrong, but can't the OP just go to Kmart and get a 20gb hdd for the 360 for $25 anyway, thus making this a 360, a ton of games and a hdd for $375?

I know what you mean, Star, that they will illegally copy the games to a hdd for the OP, but I don't think that's what they mean.

And as far as it maybe being a RROD 360, who cares? If it's untampered with(a big IF perhaps), then the OP simply has to register it to their own name, then send for a coffin for it.[/quote]

Hopefully, they are a knowledgeable gamer and are trying to make sure that the person buying it will have a hard drive to be able to play the regular xbox games.

Yeah don't bite. He's basically gonna give you a core X-Box 360 which has been modded (no Live, no warranty) and a ton of free backups.

[quote name='seen']99% sure thats modded and those are illegal backups.[/QUOTE]

I'd also be shocked if this isn't the case.

agreed ^ that thing has to be modded in order for him to offering that many games + the x360 might be banned (he's trying to get another one)

You guys haven't seen a ton of these on craigslist? Of course the seller is shady, and more than likely selling a modded (possibly banned) console. The "hard-drive" required is a dead give away and shows that the seller is even too cheap to furnish some DVD-Rs.

bread's done
Back