Good deals on the iTouch 4G?

The only deals they ever really have is if you are a student I think you save some, if they are refurbs or if you get a $25-$50 giftcard.

Why do you need one for work?

It's too bad you didn't get one during Black Friday from Amazon. They had them for $199 (PM'd to some store) with a free $20(25?) GC.

As you have probably guessed, it seems Amazon has the best deal on it for the time being.

Well I am not sure of any deals on the 8gb one currently, but I have seen it a couple times the past 2 weeks. Today they have a deal on the 32gb one for 239.99 with 5$ shipping. Just thought I would share.

[quote name='ImLuhkee']Well I am not sure of any deals on the 8gb one currently, but I have seen it a couple times the past 2 weeks. Today they have a deal on the 32gb one for 239.99 with 5$ shipping. Just thought I would share.[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, the Woot deal is for a refurb.

[quote name='blindinglights']What happened to that thread anyway?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing there was some sort of coupon fraud involved and the mods deleted it. Either that or it was a conspiracy and the mods wanted to hoard all the iPod touches for themselves ;)

[quote name='etcrane']I'm guessing there was some sort of coupon fraud involved and the mods deleted it. Either that or it was a conspiracy and the mods wanted to hoard all the iPod touches for themselves ;)[/QUOTE]

Probably the latter, :lol:.

[quote name='etcrane']I'm guessing there was some sort of coupon fraud involved and the mods deleted it. Either that or it was a conspiracy and the mods wanted to hoard all the iPod touches for themselves ;)[/QUOTE]

Why couldn't it be both?

;)

Thanks for all the advice guys, I decided to just order it on Amazon cause I need it now.

Wish I had gotten it during the Amazon sale, but I wasn't looking into getting one at the time.

[quote name='Kolma']iPod Touch
not iTouch
pet peeve -_-;[/QUOTE]

Thank you. There's no product called "iTouch." Googling "iTouch" brings up results for "iPod touch" and bolds them and people still can't figure it out.

[quote name='aerozero']Thanks for all the advice guys, I decided to just order it on Amazon cause I need it now.

Wish I had gotten it during the Amazon sale, but I wasn't looking into getting one at the time.[/QUOTE]

It was around mid-December that Amazon beat their own BF deal ($279.99 + $20GC). $269.99 + $25 GC. I've been keeping an eye on prices myself.

[quote name='PopCulture']Oh, Lol. I feel stooopppid! :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

That's just because you are a :newbie:.

I'm so glad I got to use that smilie. :lol:

[quote name='Survivalism']Thank you. There's no product called "iTouch." Googling "iTouch" brings up results for "iPod touch" and bolds them and people still can't figure it out.[/QUOTE]

I own one, I know what it's called and still call it an iTouch. Some of us just don't give a fuck.

bread's done
Back