Good DS Screen Protectors?

I've had a Hori screen protector on my DSL since day one and it's been perfect. It (the screen protector) got really messed up after years of use but I just cleaned it (50% rubbing alcohol & 50% distilled water mix- dab with a cloth and wipe screen) and it looks brand new again.

But the only thing I wonder is if those ones on eBay are fakes...

[quote name='Vinny']I've had a Hori screen protector on my DSL since day one and it's been perfect. It (the screen protector) got really messed up after years of use but I just cleaned it (50% rubbing alcohol & 50% distilled water mix- dab with a cloth and wipe screen) and it looks brand new again.

But the only thing I wonder is if those ones on eBay are fakes...[/QUOTE]

I've had a lot of luck with the Hori myself (purchased from a fellow CAG actually).

To be clear, I'm looking for a Hori protector, or equivalent quality, but because it's a Japanese company, most of my fake detection abilities aren't working.

[quote name='evilmrhenry']To be clear, I'm looking for a Hori protector, or equivalent quality, but because it's a Japanese company, most of my fake detection abilities aren't working.[/QUOTE]

Just buy from a legit site like play asia or amazon

I've bought screen protectors from ebay before on the cheap and they have worked flawlessly.
thumbsup.gif

[quote name='62t']Just buy from a legit site like play asia or amazon[/QUOTE]

I was hoping that there was a cheaper place around. I ended up sending a PM to brianmoy. (That's the same seller as Splatoon used.)

Buy it from Amazon. $6.99 & eligible for FSSS. If you pay any less that, you've just been sold a fake. If you want a fake, you can buy it from Dealextreme.com for about $1.27 shipped. (I've got a fake on mine, had it for almost 2 years, but the quality might be different than the ones they used to sell/make)

bread's done
Back