Good FM transmitter + Ipod Touch skin (invisibleshield?)

muhsheesuh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I'm looking for an FM transmitter for my car that is reliable without any static or trouble connecting to a radio signal and want some recommendations. It doesn't have to be a car charger as well but it's a plus.

Also I'm looking for a very light skin for my Ipod Touch something like the InvisibleShield or some help with it. If I buy the invisibleshield would I need to buy another case on top of it as well? Or will it protect the Ipod from all scratches without another silicon or hard case on top of it?

[quote name='muhsheesuh']I'm looking for an FM transmitter for my car that is reliable without any static or trouble connecting to a radio signal and want some recommendations. It doesn't have to be a car charger as well but it's a plus.

Also I'm looking for a very light skin for my Ipod Touch something like the InvisibleShield or some help with it. If I buy the invisibleshield would I need to buy another case on top of it as well? Or will it protect the Ipod from all scratches without another silicon or hard case on top of it?[/quote]

i have an old DLO fm transmitter, who is owned by panasonic, and i love it. it charges as well, i'd look into what they have now, they seem to make better quality products. you can check mine here

it's too bad Hori doesn't make a screen for the I-touch. they're on my ipod and psp and look great. just read reviews and figure which one would be best quality. it seems like there's not too many to choose from yet for the touch.

[quote name='von551']i have an old DLO fm transmitter, who is owned by panasonic, and i love it. it charges as well, i'd look into what they have now, they seem to make better quality products. you can check mine here

it's too bad Hori doesn't make a screen for the I-touch. they're on my ipod and psp and look great. just read reviews and figure which one would be best quality. it seems like there's not too many to choose from yet for the touch.[/quote]

Any good sites for product reviews?

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Also I'm looking for a very light skin for my Ipod Touch something like the InvisibleShield or some help with it. If I buy the invisibleshield would I need to buy another case on top of it as well? Or will it protect the Ipod from all scratches without another silicon or hard case on top of it?[/QUOTE]

I put an invisible shield on my iPod Touch shorty after I got my iPod. I have to say that I love the fact that I can remove the shield if it gets too scratched and then the iPod is good as new underneath yet. I don't have another case and I even throw it in my pocket with my keys. That being said I did buy the version with comes with a front and back piece which means that the application wasn't the easiest but it was very do-able.

Sorry I don't have any advise on the FM transmitter.

bread's done
Back