GOOD FOOD.

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
I need more good food. I'm here to also tell you about last night (and tonight's!) dinner.

It's called "Hot Mama's Cheesebread". The name was so corny, and on the back, there was literally a disclaimer that said something to the tune of "Warning: Fixing Hot Mama's Cheesebread could unexpectedly cause neighbor's to run in and eat it all. Cook at own risk". It was so corny, I had to get it.

That said, went home, fixed it.. good god almighty, it was the best thing i've tasted in the whole fucking world. This stuff almost literally melted in your mouth, i'm not even playing. I could live off of this alone. I might go back to Wal-Mart tomorrow and buy like ten packs. I'm not playing. The box is long gone, so I can't take a picture of it, and the only thing I could pull up on google was a forum talking about how great it was (a google search for 'hot mama' can only warrant so many results about food..)

http://www.roadfood.com/Forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6380 (It says it's only available in certain states, but I found some here in TN).

Anyone had this before? And suggest me some good food to eat. Pizza, chicken, it's all good. Or share with others.

Oh, and you guys should buy Kit Kat bites. Those things are great.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Hot Mama's Cheesebread. WOW that's an awesomely crappy name!

If someone is buying it at Meijers, we have it here.[/quote]

I know. But you see it in the store and you laugh.. then it's such a bad name that you buy it.. then you eat it, and holy shit, you go buy more.

they sell this at meijer

if you guys have cici's pizza nearby and have eaten their garlic bread, hot mama's is the exact same thing with an assload of grease

I wish they were available in smaller sizes instead of that huge ass party size

I do find it too greasy though :p

Yeah, I thought this was going to be about cooking and not about shoveling pre-packaged crap into your pie hole.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Yeah, I thought this was going to be about cooking and not about shoveling pre-packaged crap into your pie hole.[/quote]

As opposed to crap coming out of you pie hole?

[quote name='JimmieMac']Yeah, I thought this was going to be about cooking and not about shoveling pre-packaged crap into your pie hole.[/quote]

blah.gif

I actually do have a Cici's nearby and I LOVE their cheesebread. I thought it tasted similar. I love this stuff.

Oh, by the way.. guess what's for dinner tonight?

IM000471.jpg

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='JimmieMac']Yeah, I thought this was going to be about cooking and not about shoveling pre-packaged crap into your pie hole.[/quote]

blah.gif

I actually do have a Cici's nearby and I LOVE their cheesebread. I thought it tasted similar. I love this stuff.

[/quote]

Scorch, if you're passing up Fat Mo's on a Friday night for this Microwave cheese bread, you've convinced me! I'm gonna see if my local Wallyworld has some.

[quote name='goergegavin'][quote name='eldad9']Just because it's tasty doesn't mean it's good.[/quote]

How's that work?[/quote]

Right... :whistle2:s

[quote name='legion_stxds'][quote name='goergegavin'][quote name='eldad9']Just because it's tasty doesn't mean it's good.[/quote]

How's that work?[/quote]

Right... :whistle2:s[/quote]

Maybe he forgot to add the words "for you"

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='JimmieMac']Yeah, I thought this was going to be about cooking and not about shoveling pre-packaged crap into your pie hole.[/quote]

blah.gif

IM000471.jpg
[/quote]

if it tastes like the cici's one than i've tasted it...it IS good :)

[quote name='Scorch']
blah.gif

[/quote]

Best smiley ever! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you have a gallery or something with all those smilies?

bread's done
Back