Good GBA games for a 7 year old?

Sk8erlink7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Seeing as how I just bought a brand new DS Lite, I decided to let my 7 year old sister have my old GBA. My mom doesn't know what games to get my sister, so I let her borrow my Super Mario World (which she's loving). I go home in 2 weeks, and I'm not generous enough to leave my favorite GBA game here. :lol: On top of Super Mario World, what games would you suggest for a 7 year old girl? Are there any good budget priced games?

My daughters (7 and 10) love all the cheesy games based on Disney Channel series like Lizzie McGuire and That's So Raven. Mario Kart is also a favorite. And Barbie's Groovy Games is a whole slew of fun minigames that you can find for under $10. They also really love Super Puzzle Fighter--which is nice because you could steal that one and play it on your DS.

7 year olds still typically enjoy Pokemon: since it's an old GBA, try Fire Red/Leaf Green or maybe Yellow, just because they're more simple than Ruby/Sapphire and Gold/Silver

Sonic Advance, Super Mario Advance [SMB2] , Shantae [IF YOU CAN FIND IT]

I wouldn't advise ANY of the Lizzie games [if worse comes to worse, 3 would be the best]

Namco Collection 1 is $10 new everywhere: GALAGA, PACMAN, POLE POSITION, DIG DUG, she should love all of them

Winx Club if she LIKES the show, I've played and it's not THAT bad, a streamlined Zelda with cute characters I mildly like the show but if she loves the show she'd like the game even more

Yugioh if she's ever played the cards, it's simple enough to learn.

But honestly, I don't think it's ever too early to take her to school

Lunar Legend and Street Fighter Alpha 3, the first Golden Sun, she'll become a good reader and have GOOD taste in games = )

If your sister liked Super Mario World, then Yoshi's Island is an easy choice and quite an excellent game. It's part of the Player's Choice Lineup so it'll be $20, $15 with a GGC. SMB2 is also part of this line so she might like that. I don't think SMB3 is, though. Still, two very good budget priced games right there. If she likes RPGs, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga is a very good introductory RPG with fun, safe humor, and it's very colorful. Also budget priced.

Drill Dozer is $10 at Best Buy (online and B&M) and that's a really fun game, and the built in rumble would probably be interesting to her too.

If she likes tennis at all, Mario Tennis is $20 at Best Buy B&M, $15 after GGC. Even if she doesn't, it's still fun and has some mild RPG elements to it.

Mario Kart is a bit hard to find but Circuit City and TRU both carry F-Zero GP Legend for $10 but it might not be too interesting to a girl. Still for $10.

A really excellent game that is $10 at Circuit City, although it might be hard to find but you can probably trade for it, is Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town. This one is specifically targeted at girls and you play the role of a farmer. Really fun, engaging.

bread's done
Back