Good god! (My music CD's!)

ShadowRayden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Man, oh man I am not even sure where to begin. today I decided to look at my c d's because I haven't done so in... well years would not be an exaggeration. I predominantly (say 99.9%) download my music these days both legally and the other way as well. I have a few of those Laserline cases, they hold about 100 each and a Trex case (I am unsure of its capacity). I was not prepared for what was inside... LFO, WTF, Britney Spears, 98 Degrees: two albums. 3 fucking Creed discs: I don't even like Creed. It doesn't make any sense. I have no recollection of ever liking any of these people. There's more Celine Dion :shock: Even the soundtrack to... get this Dawson's Creek :whistle2:s Sequacious youth, I cannot believe I was a victim of it as well. I do have some stuff good though: Led Zeppelin, mos def, Prince, Ryan Adams :whistle2:& De la Soul, Stone Temple Pilots. I am sure I have more redeeming stuff I'll look through further. Still I was not prepared for the shock, I mean LFO, I honestly did not know I owned an LFO cd, the shame, the shame.

Your confession is heard and your sins against music forgiven. :pray:

On a related note, how the hell did I end up with a copy of the Bullworth soundtrack? Seriously… :whistle2:k

make up for all of it buy going out right now and buying the new system of a down album mezmerize. Best album i have heard in a while espcially the song radio/video

i forgot to mention that in my cd case is one of the worst cds ever that i remember getting because it was free.

I'm bout it: the soundtrack featuring master P.

bread's done
Back