Good idea to buy Slightly used 4GB Xbox 360 for $140?

Lyricsborn

CAGiversary!
My neighbor is selling a used 4GB 360 slim with a controller and HDMI cable. Looks like new but I was wondering if there's anything else I should consider before pulling the trigger.

My neighbor is selling a used 4GB 360 slim with a controller and HDMI cable. Looks like new but I was wondering if there's anything else I should consider before pulling the trigger.
I think you could find one for less on Craigslist.

you could buy a used one for less from www.cowboom.com and add a warranty if you're worried about it failing. They update inventory pretty regularly, so prices fluctuate. Test it first obviously, otherwise it sounds like a good deal.

OR

You can wait until E3, with the new console announcements, there's bound to be price drops and/or really good deals if you buy a new system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal but for a CAG, that deal is minimal for a deal. Used Slims are $180 at GS ($130 for original). Pre-E3 is a ballsy move because of the possibility of a price drop. If you absolutely need a system, go for it but if you are more inclined towards a package deal (higher gigs of memory, games, controllers, etc.) there are way better deals online, Craigslist, etc.

Low balling wouldn't hurt unless your neighbor is thinking this is the lowest price point for him.

bread's done
Back