Good Import shop in NYC?

WildWop

CAGiversary!
Anyone know of a good import shop somewhere in NYC? I'd like to go pick up Osu Tatakae Ouendan, and dont want to wait for shipping.

Actually National Console Support is based in NY but I believe they won't let you just go in and purchase a game. You still need it to be delivered. The only import-friendly shop I can think of is one on St. Marks Place, I forget the name of it now but you can't miss it. It's near Kims Video.

Also the comicshop Forbidden Planet imports some games. I actually just bought a used copy of Jump Superstars (an import) for $30 bucks from there. Good luck getting Osu Tatakae Ouendan, that's on my list too.

[quote name='ekavilanz']Actually National Console Support is based in NY but I believe they won't let you just go in and purchase a game. You still need it to be delivered. The only import-friendly shop I can think of is one on St. Marks Place, I forget the name of it now but you can't miss it. It's near Kims Video.

Also the comicshop Forbidden Planet imports some games. I actually just bought a used copy of Jump Superstars (an import) for $30 bucks from there. Good luck getting Osu Tatakae Ouendan, that's on my list too.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about St Marks Games?

bread's done
Back