Good light gun games for wii?

TLFerrill

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Hey everybody I just sold a few things on fleabay and have some paypal to burn. I already bought 2 perfect shot guns for my wii as well as house of the dead overkill and was wondering if there were any other good arcade style light gun games (especially 2 player) that could ensure I got the most out of my recent pick-up.

I would personally suggest the two Resident Evil Chronicles games and Dead Space extraction. There are quite a few arcade compilations out there as well: House of the Dead 2 & 3, Ghost Squad, Mad Dog McCree, and Gunblade NY/LA Guns just to name a few... personally though, I think these games are way too short in length to spend money on when compared to the RE/DS games.

There are plenty!

-Ghost Squad - great arcade shooter but VERY short
-Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles - covers RE0, RE1, a bit of RE3 and some new content
-Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles - covers RE2, RE:CV, and a new chapter
-Dead Space: Extraction - prequel to the original game
-House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return - 2 arcade games on 1 disc
-Gunblade NY: Special Air Assault Force and L.A Machineguns: Rage of the Machines - another arcade 2-pack from SEGA

Plus there are several Cabela's hunting games and lots of generic "shooting gallery" games available.

There are plenty!

-Ghost Squad - great arcade shooter but VERY short
-Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles - covers RE0, RE1, a bit of RE3 and some new content
-Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles - covers RE2, RE:CV, and a new chapter
-Dead Space: Extraction - prequel to the original game
-House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return - 2 arcade games on 1 disc
-Gunblade NY: Special Air Assault Force and L.A Machineguns: Rage of the Machines - another arcade 2-pack from SEGA

yea all those, plus sin and punishment. uses nunchuck too but still on the rails awesome fun!

[quote name='DurbanBrown'] plus sin and punishment. uses nunchuck too but still on the rails awesome fun![/QUOTE]

Sin and Punishment is single player only right?

[quote name='Bloodbooger']Sin and Punishment is single player only right?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's 2-player!

I actually finished the game last night (single-player) and it was great!

My girlfriend *loves* HOTD Overkill, and we're playing through Dead Space Extraction now. HOTD 2&3 might be too hard for her, but the Resident Evil games are great choices as well.

if you don't mind playing hunting light gun games, there's also a bunch of hunting gun games made by cabella and another company like deer hunt, bird hunt, dangerous hunts, etc. some of them are multi player like the bird hunt is 1-4 players.

id be cool with hunting games, might look to pick up one with the bigger gun peripheral. the pistols i bought were pretty nice though, the nyko perfect shots.

so far iv bought house of the dead overkill and dead space. are any of the shooting gallery type games worth buying? most of them sound like garbage.

bread's done
Back