Good Luck From Giant Bomb (KZ2 Clan)

PrinceOfHosts

CAG Veteran
Hello,

I'm KaosAngel from Giant Bomb and I would like to wish both the casual and hardcore clans the best of luck for the games in 11 hours. I'm saying it now because I live in Tokyo and it's 11 p.m., so I must sleep/rest for tomorrow's games.

I would also like to thank Mana Knight for all the hard work he put in, and I hope we can still talk on AIM even after the games. I consider him a friend.

It's been a long time coming, but the day is finally here. Again, on behalf of Giant Bomb's first clan, we would like to wish all of you the best of luck. I personally would enjoy taking the 12 Valor Points from you guys, but alas...only the best team will earn them. :)

Thank you, and enjoy your days.

Love and peace,
~Kaos

Thank you Kaos. On behalf of the casual clan, I want to wish your team the best of luck to your team as well. I'm looking forward to the match.

Yeah, I'll be there for sure and ready for battle.

I hope to have Casual 2 battle your clan next week, but gotta make sure we can fit into your schedule.

As one of the officers for the Hardcore clan, we also thank you for our first official match. Best of luck to you all!

BTW -- if we win, I think it'd be fair that you all buy us a round of Ramen should we ever visit Japan. ;)

bread's done
Back