Good place to find a recently out of print brand new and factory sealed title

JP73

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a new and sealed copy of Deadly Premonition for the 360. I need it as a gift. I checked Kmart( 4 of them!) as they have had some good out of print titles I needed in that past, but no luck. Checked all the usual suspects like Best Buy, Target, etc. Don't want to do online as I don't want to pay over MSRP or get it from an unreputable source.

Any suggestions?

Just go buy it from amazon or ebay. It's silly to even ask, honestly. I hardly think those wouldn't qualify as 'reputable'. Also, you will often pay less for new games online, especially current gen games. There are 5,327,111 examples of this... lol

[quote name='Zaku77'] Also, you will often pay less for new games online, especially current gen games. There are 5,327,111 examples of this... lol[/QUOTE]

This isn't one of them.

Not every store carry Deadly Premonition in the first place since it is a pretty niche game. It is either online or not getting it at all. You can try calling every local game store in your area too I guess.

Thank you for the eStarland link. I wasn't even aware of that companies existence. Also found one on Buy.com after someone else suggested it to me. The one at eStarland is a little cheaper, but having never heard of them, I might go with buy.com. I'll decide tomorrow, but thank you either way

[quote name='yourlefthand']Estarland has been consistently great in my experience.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I think I'll go with them then. Do they accept Paypal? I got some credit there from a refund

[quote name='JP73']Thanks, I think I'll go with them then. Do they accept Paypal? I got some credit there from a refund[/QUOTE]
Yes they do.

bread's done
Back