Good price for a PS3? Help me out

lionheart4life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I have the chance to buy the following from someone off craigslist:
-used 60 GB PS3 (which they claim is barely played) + extra controller + intercooler
- Madden 2008 and ATV v.s. Mx untamed
- 5 Blu Ray movies which they named in the email but I can't really remember. I think they're probably the 5 free ones they got with the new system for mailing in that form.

All for the price of $425. I'm just wondering if people think this is a good price. I'm not in a rush to get a PS3 since most of what I would play on it isn't out yet, but if this is a solid deal I think I might jump on it.

[quote name='lionheart4life']I have the chance to buy the following from someone off craigslist:
-used 60 GB PS3 (which they claim is barely played) + extra controller + intercooler
- Madden 2008 and ATV v.s. Mx untamed
- 5 Blu Ray movies which they named in the email but I can't really remember. I think they're probably the 5 free ones they got with the new system for mailing in that form.

All for the price of $425. I'm just wondering if people think this is a good price. I'm not in a rush to get a PS3 since most of what I would play on it isn't out yet, but if this is a solid deal I think I might jump on it.[/quote]

Do it. I think all PS3s are barely played...

bread's done
Back