Good price for a Saturn?

Stick821

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know what the avg price of a saturn is now. I was gonna go by a local game store on lunch and see if they had any, since they usually do. I would check ebay to see what it was going for, but I'm at work and it's filtered.

Damn, the local used music/game store around here has them for $25. I guess there are a few perks to being out in the middle of nowhere.

alright thanks guys, if it's more than $40, I don't think I'll buy one today. I'm trying to get all of the older systems that I never got when I was younger since my fiance is letting me make a videogame room in our new house.

[quote name='Stick821']alright thanks guys, if it's more than $40, I don't think I'll buy one today. I'm trying to get all of the older systems that I never got when I was younger since my fiance is letting me make a videogame room in our new house.[/QUOTE]

How much begging did you have to do? :) jk

Need to dust off my saturn and see if it still works. :whistle2:k

suprisingly, she was cool with it from the get go. Right now I only have my current gen systems hooked up with my genesis, nes, dc, ps, and n64 on display on a shelf. I'm gonna buy another tv to put in there sometime in the next couple of weeks so I can have everything hooked up in there. I'm gonna have to find another snes (I'll never forgive my brother for leaving that at his ex-girlfriends, with a complete copy of crono trigger), a saturn, and I was gonna hit some yard sales to see if I could find another atari. I found a Jaguar at a local store, but it was $50 with no game so I passed on it.

Nice! I would have a video game room if my house had an extra room...maybe my next house. I currently have 5 systems hooked up in the den, but they are kinda hidden under the entertainment center. But at least all my games are displayed on mdeia shelves :)

The only used game store in my area that sells games that old has Saturns for $20. They also have an Atari 2600 for like $80 because I think they're crazy. I'm still waiting for a Gen with a SegaCD to pop in there, but they'd probably have it at $45 or higher, and that's a little much.

ebay probably has snipers loaded with $80 shots... Trust me the last 20secs. is always a surprise. Btw, get a sega genesis, snes, and n64 for starters. They shouldn't be too high in demand as saturn and nomads.

[quote name='Stick821']alright thanks guys, if it's more than $40, I don't think I'll buy one today. I'm trying to get all of the older systems that I never got when I was younger since my fiance is letting me make a videogame room in our new house.[/QUOTE]

I really would pass on it then, unless you can read Japanese most of the good games cost 40+.

Personally I bought one for $20 then spent $25 for a disk only copy of Dragon Force.

I'd say about $30 for a model 1 system and $40 for a model 2, provided they include power, a video cable, and a controller at minimum.

bread's done
Back