Good Price on Used PS3???

rusty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
Hello everyone,

I'm looking at picking up a used PS3 on Craigslist. I'd like to know what would be an absolute steal before I pass one up lol. So what would be a great deal for a PS3 given the various models? If you could respond with the various models, that'd be nice.

120GB Slim
60GB BC Original
80GB Original

Also, anything I should be looking for in particular for a 'dying' system like with xbox 360 on CL? I know there's no RROD, but is there any common procedure that invalidates warranty or anything?

Thanks!

I would say if you could do $200 or less on any of those you'd have a steal, maybe $220 for the Slim. I would probably try to skew the lowest on the 80 gig, since it's outclassed by the other two models

[quote name='eastshore4']I would say if you could do $200 or less on any of those you'd have a steal, maybe $220 for the Slim. I would probably try to skew the lowest on the 80 gig, since it's outclassed by the other two models[/QUOTE]

I found various models being sold at good prices then. Someone had a Slim w/ Madden 10, Uncharted 2, and MLB Show 09 for $250. Amazon values gives me $75 for the three games, making the system only $175 if I don't wanna keep the games.

Similar deals have popped up in the last week or so

I may have to bite next time

$250 for a Slim with MW, MW2, Skate 2, and Borderlands.

I can trade in all the games for $100 at amazon, making it $150 for the PS3 if I'd like...

Is this a no brainer?

[quote name='rusty']$250 for a Slim with MW, MW2, Skate 2, and Borderlands.

I can trade in all the games for $100 at amazon, making it $150 for the PS3 if I'd like...

Is this a no brainer?[/QUOTE]

if the condition on everything is good... I would bite.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']if the condition on everything is good... I would bite.[/QUOTE]

Yeah not a bad deal if everything is in good condition.

bread's done
Back