Good Wii Shooters

E

eastshore4

I picked up two nyko pistols on the cheap, and I wanted to try out some light gun games this weekend. I was hoping to try the two Resident Evil shooters or Dead Space Extraction but they're all $20+ at gamestop, HOTD Overkill is only $11 on gs.com but it's $20 in store. I was basically looking to find them cheap enough so that I can either make my money back after finishing them, or end up only losing a little (so I'm basically paying as much as I would if I were to rent it)

Does anyone know any B&M stores that might have these games for a lower price than what I'm finding?

If your asking for good shooters there's always call of duty. But that's pretty much asking for good coffee and someone telling you starbucks. I bet you could get CoD world at war on the cheap.

Conduit has a great storyline (awful multiplayer) and I'm sure you can get it for cheap now almost anywhere.

Finding anything at B&M for under $20 is a crapshoot usually, so keep an eye on all the clearence threads on here for different stores. Also, look at the weekly ads for places, and when they have a B2G1 and the like, stock up. I grabbed HOTD 2&3, HOTD Overkill, and the first RE shooter on Wii last time TRU ran one of these in the fall. $40 for all 3 worked for me at the time. Now if you want to settle for used copies, I'm sure they're under $20 at GS, and they run similar promotions all the time.

bread's done
Back