Goodbye Clover.... Hello Seeds!

[quote name='lebowsky']I hope their new projects "take root." ;)

OMG that was awful.[/QUOTE]
Hey first bad pun of the thread! No-prize to you!

[quote name='bobo2k4']They better get started on Okami for the wii if they want money.[/QUOTE]
I doubt they would remake Okami for the Wii to be fair. It's already sold decent for the for the Ps2 and it's not like Viewtiful Joe where they ported it to a system with a much wider user base.

So are they being published by Capcom or are they on their own?

[quote name='Apossum']So are they being published by Capcom or are they on their own?[/quote]

good question. If they are not working with Capcom you can forget about an Okami Wii port, or an Okami sequel.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Without Capcom supporting them, you'll actually have to BUY their games this time, not just give them all the awards.[/QUOTE]

Yea, everyone here is excited, but we'll see how many people actually throw down full price for their games when they are released.

Then, when Seeds fails, we can all sit around and bitch about how the industry sucks and another developer fell.

[quote name='Puffa469']good question. If they are not working with Capcom you can forget about an Okami Wii port, or an Okami sequel.[/QUOTE]
they can just hand it to another team like they did with RE4 PS2.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, everyone here is excited, but we'll see how many people actually throw down full price for their games when they are released.

Then, when Seeds fails, we can all sit around and bitch about how the industry sucks and another developer fell.[/QUOTE]

Thats true, I buy games that deserves my money when it comes out, like okami, Ico, SOTC, ect... I always see people post that they want a particular game but they said they'll wait a year or so before getting it, too many people here waits till the game are $10 before buying them.

[quote name='bobo2k4']They better get started on Okami for the wii if they want money.[/quote]
I doubt Seeds is connected to Capcom anymore, so Capcom still owns Okami. Anyways, why would they go back to Okami, a game that sold like shit in Japan, right away? I think that they'd like to stick around for a little longer than that.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yea, everyone here is excited, but we'll see how many people actually throw down full price for their games when they are released.

Then, when Seeds fails, we can all sit around and bitch about how the industry sucks and another developer fell.[/QUOTE]

if no one bought Okami, it's hopeless. it doesn't get a whole lot better than that.

The day you and I can't make snarky remarks like this anymore is the day I quit gaming. :)

[quote name='Apossum']if no one bought Okami, it's hopeless. it doesn't get a whole lot better than that.[/QUOTE]

It's true, it really doesn't.

bread's done
Back