Goodwill Find of the Century!

Splatoon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
Sorry, I know we have a thread for this, but this was such an amazing find I felt it deserved its own thread. Now, my Goodwill has a section devoted to software and videos, and on a recent trip I was perusing that aisle and came up empty handed. On a whim, I headed over to the books and lo and behold, what did I find tucked between a Madden Strategy Guide and a copy of Cooking with Carrots?

CRIME PATROL, IN THE BOX, FOR 49 CENTS!!!!:twoguns:

I tell you folks, it doesn't get much better than this.

For those of you who don't know Crime Patrol (shame on you) check this out: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RCpaFKxBhVI

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats man. I have dreams about finding great game deals and old transformers at Goodwill, but I never find anything good except for the occasional lego set or some toys for my nieces.

I totally had this game for my Mac growing up.

I am pretty sure it was like 4.99 at Sam's.

Its such an awesomely absurd terrible game.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']congrats man. I have dreams about finding great game deals and old transformers at Goodwill, but I never find anything good except for the occasional lego set or some toys for my nieces.[/quote]

I found a g1 megatron once. But that was the only transformer I've found

Dude, that would be like finding The Holy Grail 6 times in a row! Seriously though, this is easily the best 10 minutes of gaming you're going to get for 49 cents.

Wait. Those ads said it's for PS2 and Xbox as well? I gotta have them. :lol: WTF?!?!?!?! That's some seriously cheesy acting in the videos. I can only hope the games are as horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back