Goodwill heaven

Kolma

CAGiversary!
So i like to frequent goodwill from time to time... they have 1 or 2 good games sometimes. i have found pikachu 64 for 10 bucks, and goldeneye 64 sealed for a dollar.. but today's haul... wow...
SAM_0037.jpg

our goodwill sucks so hard. Last time I was in there, they had Madden Football on the GENESIS and it was $8 card only. Also they had NCAA 98 for the Playstation 1 for $10.....GREAT deals, huh?

Beautiful condition boxes, no prices written in giant marker (in multiple places), and very reasonably priced... sir, I think this must have been a dream and not a real haul.

My god, I hate you. I found a collection today, but it was the Need for Speed collection it was way overpriced at $14.99. I'll gladly take your lot though. ;)

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Very nice finds. I hate to be that guy but please keep all thrift store finds in this thread.[/QUOTE]
lmao. u wanted to say it so bad haha.

great find. they need to to not put stickers on the games though, its just annoying

[quote name='WhatItDo']great find. they need to to not put stickers on the games though, its just annoying[/QUOTE]

You would rather them write the price with black permanent marker like my place does?

"Hi Mom, I'm back from Summer Camp! How were things while I was gone?"

"Oh, just fine. By the way, I got rid of those old games you don't need anymore now that you've got those new systems."

"... fuck."

I imagine such a scenario unfolding somewhere near you recently. Good haul. ;)

Nice find.

My Goodwill store sucks when it comes to game prices.

Stopped by the other day and they had 20 SNES & 12 N64 games- for $19.50 each.
Then there were a few opened/scotch taped PC games with no prices but the Gamestop stickers on them.

Anyone want a used copy of Diablo 2 for $29.99?

threads like this make me rage a little inside

but when it's all said and done I gotta say, what an awesome find and I am happy for you :)

[quote name='KrizB']
Anyone want a used copy of Diablo 2 for $29.99?[/QUOTE]

God, my Goodwill had the battlechest's for starcraft, diablo, and warcraft all sitting out for 5 bucks. Each and every one had the discs stolen out of them. I raged pretty hard.

[quote name='ohram']God, my Goodwill had the battlechest's for starcraft, diablo, and warcraft all sitting out for 5 bucks. Each and every one had the discs stolen out of them. I raged pretty hard.[/QUOTE]

>Disk.

Just get the key, if you actually want to play them. You can just download it.

bread's done
Back