Goodwill

Nice, I make a pass through every now and then to see what they have. Some good tiltles now and then. Be sure to check out shopgoodwill.com to see a lot of that kind of stuff.

[quote name='LuisRM']Nice, I make a pass through every now and then to see what they have. Some good tiltles now and then. Be sure to check out shopgoodwill.com to see a lot of that kind of stuff.[/quote]

Ridiculously overpriced.

I go by Goodwill to see if they have any games from time to time... I managed to pick these up on my various trips there...

-The Sims 2 (x2 - PC) - $7.00
-Day of Defeat: Source (PC) - $5.00
-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) - $6.00
-The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (PS3) - $7.00

[quote name='dpf1978']Ridiculously overpriced.[/quote]

I agree about Goodwill's auction site, since many stores that post on there think gaming stuff is worth its weight in gold, like my local Salvation Army stores.

I even made a thread asking people about their experiences with the site. Honestly though, from the looks of it, anything that's worth anything will get bid up to a non cheapass price fairly quickly.

[quote name='LuisRM']Nice, I make a pass through every now and then to see what they have. Some good tiltles now and then. Be sure to check out shopgoodwill.com to see a lot of that kind of stuff.[/quote]
This guy must be getting paid extra to pump up this site. In another thread he says he works for goodwill and says how great the site is when they are insanely overpriced with zero guarantee that games will actually work.

[quote name='dpf1978']Ridiculously overpriced.[/quote]

sometimes. depends on where you are at and how lucky you are. one that is close to me sells all their video games for 5$. no matter if its new or old.

[quote name='smaaug']This guy must be getting paid extra to pump up this site. In another thread he says he works for goodwill and says how great the site is when they are insanely overpriced with zero guarantee that games will actually work.[/QUOTE]

Smaaug, in reality I do work for Goodwill. And no, I'm not paid extra to "pump up the site". I never said the site was great, I just commented in the thread that it was another option to check out and sometimes they have good deals. It's like ebay, people will pay what they think it's worth. Sometimes you get a good deal, sometimes not.

bread's done
Back