Google and the WWE giving out free Swag. (Including a Wii!!!)

ch3zyp00fs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
The WWE partnered with google are giving away free Swag Bucks just for searching. So let's all help each other get free swag. Click on my banner below, sign up, and start searching!

thanks op signed up under you. hmmm 650 for the game. thats all i am interested in i think i need to get some friends to sign up under me :)

[quote name='sp00ge']This belongs in the referral forum... I'll move it this time.[/QUOTE]

This doesn't need referrals though. You can earn swag by just searching. Or is it just because I had a banner in my sig? Just wonderin'.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Signed up under you OP! I got 2 Swag bucks on my first search :), unless that happens to everyone :razz:[/QUOTE]

Ya, you get 2 bucks after your first search! But hey it feels good doesn't it. :applause: ya ya ya.. "that's what she said"

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']This doesn't need referrals though. You can earn swag by just searching. Or is it just because I had a banner in my sig? Just wonderin'.[/quote]

Because you are linking people to it through your referral link.

GamingLagoon, PrizeRebel or any of the other sites don't need referrals, but if referral links are used in the post, that's where they belong.

[quote name='sp00ge']Because you are linking people to it through your referral link.

GamingLagoon, PrizeRebel or any of the other sites don't need referrals, but if referral links are used in the post, that's where they belong.[/QUOTE]

Ooooh. Got it. Now I know. Thanks for the update.

quick note you don't get 2 swag dollars for your first search. i didn't get any actually. i only got 1 through the other 10 searches i did after. so yeah this one is going to take time.

OP do you know if you get points for the people that signed up under the people that signed up under you? confusing sentence but you know what i mean.

cause if that is the case. then this might go faster than i think.

OP send me a pm.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']quick note you don't get 2 swag dollars for your first search. i didn't get any actually. i only got 1 through the other 10 searches i did after. so yeah this one is going to take time.

OP do you know if you get points for the people that signed up under the people that signed up under you? confusing sentence but you know what i mean.

cause if that is the case. then this might go faster than i think.

OP send me a pm.[/QUOTE]

ya, I checked my points list, and you do get points for people who signed up under the ppl who signed up under you. yay.

Hmm... I'm thinking about joining. From what I understand it's kinda like winzy, where you're awarded random points for searching and points for getting referrals. But unlike winzy, you can redeem these points. Correct?

Also, it says "You can win up to 100 matching Swag Bucks from each invited friend."

Up to? How so? How much does one get for just getting a user to sign up and maybe do 1 search?

[quote name='mkda']Hmm... I'm thinking about joining. From what I understand it's kinda like winzy, where you're awarded random points for searching and points for getting referrals. But unlike winzy, you can redeem these points. Correct?

Also, it says "You can win up to 100 matching Swag Bucks from each invited friend."

Up to? How so? How much does one get for just getting a user to sign up and maybe do 1 search?[/QUOTE]

I think you get 1 or 2 points for every person you get, but I think you need for them to have them sign up people. I think...it's pretty vague.

And yes, you can redeem these points.

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']I think you get 1 or 2 points for every person you get, but I think you need for them to have them sign up people. I think...it's pretty vague.

And yes, you can redeem these points.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, alright, I'll give it a try.

I was just about to sign up when I noticed a "Promotion Code". Have one? What will it do?

Btw, anyone wans to trade signups. My signup on this site for yours on winzy? Or, maybe I'll sign up under someone for a $1 (to get coffee, lol)? :)

This sounds like Search with Prodege, am I right? If so it works exactly like Winzy/Blingo/LuckySearch in that when your friend wins you win that same prize, so if a friend signs up and wins $1, you win $1. Eventually you can cash those out for a prize, but the prizes take a while to earn mostly because people give up on search & win sites because the prizes don't add up fast enough. This is why I've pretty much relegated myself to LuckySearch where you can win just once and have enough for a $5 gift certificate. But I do participate in the Prodege site as well.

[quote name='Redeema']This sounds like Search with Prodege, am I right? If so it works exactly like Winzy/Blingo/LuckySearch in that when your friend wins you win that same prize, so if a friend signs up and wins $1, you win $1. Eventually you can cash those out for a prize, but the prizes take a while to earn mostly because people give up on search & win sites because the prizes don't add up fast enough. This is why I've pretty much relegated myself to LuckySearch where you can win just once and have enough for a $5 gift certificate. But I do participate in the Prodege site as well.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if I get what other people win, I think I probably get things if they get other people to join.

[quote name='xBrandonx']I have 17 Swags, I'm getting a card when I hit 20 Swags.[/QUOTE]

Niice. i'm working for the tag team title belt. :D I gotta dork it out.

Yeah. If a friend you referred gets 2 bucks, you also get two bucks, but you can only win 100 at the most. So if you want a TV or a PS3 or an iphone, you'll have to get a bunch of referrals. Here is my link:

There is a promo code to start off with 10 Swag Bucks enter using the promo "DIGNITY" (without the quotes and case sensitive) for 10 Swag Bucks. My Referral is:
http://searchwithhilaryduff.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=185216

Now this is for the Hilary Duff website but it seems you can use any swag bucks search site after you sign up(Someone can correct me here). There are better prices for the giftcards on the original swag bucks website so look around after you get your 10 points. The plain swag bucks site is: http://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=home

bread's done
Back