Google checkout $10 off $30 Back!

xplode427

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
it's up at:
cduniverse.com. see promotion details here shipping 2.99 first item. 1.00 each additional

expires april 9 @cduniverse
limit: 2 uses per account (@ cduniverse only?)

bestprices.com (tax in CA) shipping 2.98 1st item

Not at:
toysrus
dvdplanet

not as good as $10 off new customers, but if you're not new, it's still good

[quote name='animemaniac14']actually the clock has now been reset on $10 off $10 from what i hear :whistle2:D[/quote]

Confirmed. I got an E-mail from FYE.com about the Google $10 off any order ($10 or more, I assume).

I just ordered Puzzle Quest DS from CDUniverse for $22.58 shipped. Now if I can only remember which CCs I've used with Google so far...

[quote name='Kerig']Confirmed. I got an E-mail from FYE.com about the Google $10 off any order ($10 or more, I assume).

I just ordered Puzzle Quest DS from CDUniverse for $22.58 shipped. Now if I can only remember which CCs I've used with Google so far...[/QUOTE]

Did it hint at expiration?

Just tried at Shop4Tech.com, there was no indication of $10 off $10 or $10 off $30, except if you're a new customer...

[quote name='alongx']Did it hint at expiration?[/quote] The $10 off any order for new customers now ends May 31st.
The $10 off $30 at CD Universe ends April 8th.

I don't want to make any more new e-mails for the new customer deal so this CD Universe deal would be awesome if it would include shipping. Instead, I have to find a filler to get the DS games I would want. Anyone know something good there for a buck or less?

EDIT - There's a 2 pack of AA or AAA batteries for $1.49... but then your shipping goes up an extra $1 too.

Looks like it works on pre-orders as well.

Pre-ordered Atelier Iris 3 for $31.94 for now unless I find a better deal before release. I was surprised to see Odin Sphere for $54.99 on their site when it is $39.99 MSRP everywhere else.

[quote name='pete5883']What has been the general impression of preorders from CDUniverse? Good?[/QUOTE]

I have had three orders from them and there are no issues I can speak of.

CDUniverse is one of my favorite online retailers. They sent me Contact back when it came out; came back smashed to all hell, and they got me out another copy within the week. I saw this deal two nights ago and pounced on Pokemon Diamond. I really want a couple other preorders, but at $28, really need them to hike the price up a couple bucks.

too bad their hi def prices are a little high..

ive had good experiences with them though

they have the ddr unviverse bundle for 66.98 shipped after coupon.. is that a good deal?

wish dvd planet would bring it offer back

I think I might grab a game and a cd, there's a lot of good $20-ish games, and with a cd it comes out to about $10 for each.

Can anyone recommend Warioware: Twisted?

I checked out the 360 list for any potential deals and found one:

Bladestorm: Hundred Years War Pre-Order $30.69

This game retails for $59.99 so I have no idea why it's being sold here for $30.69. Oh well, I pre-ordered it with Google checkout and it came to $23.68 after shipping and the -$10 discount. Figured it was worth trying.

I was definitely looking forward to this game as I'm a fan of Koei's beat em ups. To get it for $23.68 would be quite the bargain! Good thing the discount is limited to 2 per person - not sure if this will deter the eBayers though.

[quote name='rishid']Does the $10 off new customers stack with the $10 off 30?[/quote]
No. In fact I believe if you haven't used your $10 off new customer yet then using this $10 off $30 first will effectively cancel out your ability to use the $10 off anything because you'll no longer be "new".

Currently considering Bust-a-Move Bash preorder or possibly Final Fantasy VI with a filler item.

[quote name='espionage']I checked out the 360 list for any potential deals and found one:

Bladestorm: Hundred Years War Pre-Order $30.69

This game retails for $59.99 so I have no idea why it's being sold here for $30.69. Oh well, I pre-ordered it with Google checkout and it came to $23.68 after shipping and the -$10 discount. Figured it was worth trying.

I was definitely looking forward to this game as I'm a fan of Koei's beat em ups. To get it for $23.68 would be quite the bargain! Good thing the discount is limited to 2 per person - not sure if this will deter the eBayers though.[/QUOTE]

It's like Dynasty and Samurai Warriors except it features the conflicts between France and England. I wonder if they will go for realism or over the top fantasy….

Oooooh! I finally picked out a good one...
Yggdra Union GBA for $25.48 shipped

Hard to find Atlus game that disappeared quick like a lot of Atlus titles do. I'm surprised they still have it.

I also noticed that when I did the Google Checkout it said that the $10 off $30 is limit 2 per person. Of course I'm sure most people here already have multiple accounts from the regular $10 off deal so this probably isn't a big limitation.

Poor wallet this week.

First that Play Asia sale

now this.

I went ahead and picked up Metal Slug Anthology for the PSP for like $31 and some change. Thanks OP. I've been waiting on a 'price drop' for MSA.

[quote name='FurryCurry']Poor wallet this week.

First that Play Asia sale

now this.

I went ahead and picked up Metal Slug Anthology for the PSP for like $31 and some change. Thanks OP. I've been waiting on a 'price drop' for MSA.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, this is "pound my wallet in the ass" week due to all the online sales. I'm torn between MSA and Puzzle Quest.

Thank you Op, preordered a copy of pokemon diamond and will get luminous arc if no other stores participate in this deal.

[quote name='avatar94']Oooooh! I finally picked out a good one...
Yggdra Union GBA for $25.48 shipped

Hard to find Atlus game that disappeared quick like a lot of Atlus titles do. I'm surprised they still have it.

I also noticed that when I did the Google Checkout it said that the $10 off $30 is limit 2 per person. Of course I'm sure most people here already have multiple accounts from the regular $10 off deal so this probably isn't a big limitation.[/QUOTE]

You will hate the game at the end. THe ending is very very lame there is no plot or nothing. You just keep thowing people until the boss has 1 Lp left. you can not win any of the battles so your people keep losing. One the person has 1 LP left you use the card and BOOM game over.

its a great game playing up to the end but the ending was a major let down

[quote name='jhaymond1']In for Pokemon Diamond, 26 shipped.[/quote]

Yeah put an order for it last Wednesday. I hear good things about cduniverse so here's hoping it arrives soon after the 22nd. Man I love Google Checkout.

Ive been wanting Yggdra Union really bad, but I didnt realize it had dried up everywhere so quickly. Nice price. I ve told myself no more games for the last few months, but I had to get this one. And yeah whoever just spoiled the ending, thanks. I will forget that by the time I beat it, but thanks.

hmm just picked up god of war 2 for slightly under $42. With 2.99 shipping they must use media mail? Anybody know about how long it takes media mail to reach CA from their shipping point in CT? When I ordered from Secondspin they used media mail as well, and took about a week to ship from southern CA to northern CA.

LOL! I just used my $10 off $10 at cduniverse half an hour ago. Now another $10 off $30 coupon to tempt me...

It's basically $7 off after the shipping.

[quote name='breakin2']^ I'm sure he's happy you just spoiled the ending for him.[/quote]
Meh... not a big deal really. It won't make it through my lineup for a while, if ever. I mainly wanted to grab it now before it completely disappeared.

[quote name='alongx']Did it hint at expiration?

Just tried at Shop4Tech.com, there was no indication of $10 off $10 or $10 off $30, except if you're a new customer...[/quote]

Too bad, that's the only place I need the $10 off one...

I am severely tempted to pre-order Pokemon Diamond at CDUniverse now. In fact, I probably will.
Also: GoogleCheckout $-off-XX is pretty much the best thing ever. Here is hoping it comes around every once in a while....FOREVER.
Edit again: OH jeeze CDU has Luminous Arc available for pre-order. Has anyone heard any rumblings about it? I might have to bite on that as well.

[quote name='Kerig']Confirmed. I got an E-mail from FYE.com about the Google $10 off any order ($10 or more, I assume).

I just ordered Puzzle Quest DS from CDUniverse for $22.58 shipped. Now if I can only remember which CCs I've used with Google so far...[/QUOTE]

How'd you get the $10 off? I tried ordering it and it didn't give it to me, I'm guessing 'cos the price is $29.59 before shipping instead of $30. Anyone got a cheap filler?

In their bargain section, I saw a random CD for 1.99. But then add an additional dollar to ship that item and the original 2.99 shipping cost and the discount is down to $4.

Score, I had been complaining that I had missed out on VIewtiful JOe 2 for 15$ and it was here for 10$. Very nice indeed. Got myself FFVI but I couldnt' find anything else to put FFV with. I hope it doesnt' become rare or something.

Also when do you guys suggest FFIII and Metal Slug Anthology (Wii) will come down in price?

[quote name='62t']watch out if you order GBA games from cduniverse. They will be crush.[/quote]

Dang it, should have read this post before ordering........ :whistle2:# . OH well with any luck it wont be too damaged.

[quote name='keithp']How'd you get the $10 off? I tried ordering it and it didn't give it to me, I'm guessing 'cos the price is $29.59 before shipping instead of $30. Anyone got a cheap filler?[/quote]

It went through for me too. I think the discount works for $30 including shipping even though it says it doesn't

bread's done
Back