Google checkout $10 off $30 Back!

[quote name='aaandrewww']It went through for me too. I think the discount works for $30 including shipping even though it says it doesn't[/quote]

It did not go through for me. I assumed Kerig used the $10 off any order. Did you have that one available?

I tried using the $10 off $30, and it does not work for Puzzle Quest. I didn't see a discount. Then I went back, added another game, and there was the discount.

Didn't order. Puzzle Quest for $22 and change is good. But having to order something else at full price makes the discount less per item. It's still good, but it's Best Buy GGC good, not great.

Considering Pokemon, since that's an excellent price shipped. Don't think I'll see it for less for years.

Thanks

Bladestorm : Hundred Years War (XBOX 360) [Releases on 8/3/2007] under $24 shipped is STEAL DEAL. Hope my order go thru. instead get cancel.

[quote name='groundskeeper']Looks like it works on pre-orders as well.

Pre-ordered Atelier Iris 3 for $31.94 for now unless I find a better deal before release. I was surprised to see Odin Sphere for $54.99 on their site when it is $39.99 MSRP everywhere else.[/QUOTE]
You can get Odin Sphere from Bestprices.com for ~ $33 after the coupon and before shipping + tax. It's better than full retail I guess...

Im gonna raise all kinds of hell with them if my Yggdra Union gets to me and it is crushed! Seriously there is no excuse for that s***.

I ordered plenty of gba games from cd universe and they have not been crushed, although they do ship in bubble envelopes.

I forgot to mention that you can also get preorders on the 2 new digimon games at cduniverse, digimon dawn and digimon dusk with this deal, even though the games come out in september.

You can also get preorders on luminous arc and etrain odssey although etrain will require a filler item to hit 30$.

[quote name='blandstalker']It did not go through for me. I assumed Kerig used the $10 off any order. Did you have that one available?

I tried using the $10 off $30, and it does not work for Puzzle Quest. I didn't see a discount. Then I went back, added another game, and there was the discount.

Didn't order. Puzzle Quest for $22 and change is good. But having to order something else at full price makes the discount less per item. It's still good, but it's Best Buy GGC good, not great.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I haven't been able to get it to go through either, so I'm also passing for now. Still haven't been able to find that cheap $0.41 filler!!

They haven't charged my account yet but maybe that's because I put my order in Friday night and they are waiting until Monday.

[quote name='62t']watch out if you order GBA games from cduniverse. They will be crush.[/quote]
I take that they use a bubble envelope to ship them...

Perhaps if you order a few things they might use a box?

[quote name='Plinko']...bestprices is way overpriced.[/quote]

Charging a few dollars more than the actual retail price, and then calling your website "bestprices.com" must require an outrageous amount of nerve.

[quote name='keithp']Yeah, I haven't been able to get it to go through either, so I'm also passing for now. Still haven't been able to find that cheap $0.41 filler!![/quote]

I used the 10 off 30 but I did it a while ago.

[quote name='blandstalker']I assumed Kerig used the $10 off any order. Did you have that one available?[/quote]

Yep, "new customers" get $10 off any order. All you need to do is use a different credit card (& maybe diff E-mail?) each time you order/use Google Checkout...until you run out of CCs :)

Sorry for any confusion. Both offers still stand, one is just a bit more limited.

FYI - I was able to get the $10 off $30 to work a second time on the same account, but not a third. Yggdra Union a couple days ago and Super Paper Mario pre-order tonight but the third time I tried a couple different $30+ games and the $10 discount didn't come up.

[quote name='avatar94']FYI - I was able to get the $10 off $30 to work a second time on the same account, but not a third. Yggdra Union a couple days ago and Super Paper Mario pre-order tonight but the third time I tried a couple different $30+ games and the $10 discount didn't come up.[/quote]

That confirm the 2 times limit that I read somewhere.

I went ahead preordered Super Paper Mario as well...when it's all said in done..

Pokemon Diamond for 26
Super Paper Mario for 41

Since Pokemon will take take years to drop and SPM will take a while, I figured I'd never get deals like this on these games..and also, I want both so bad from Day 1 that waiting to get a better deal would just be punishment. Thanks OP

[quote name='jhaymond1']I went ahead preordered Super Paper Mario as well...when it's all said in done..

Pokemon Diamond for 26
Super Paper Mario for 41

Since Pokemon will take take years to drop and SPM will take a while, I figured I'd never get deals like this on these games..and also, I want both so bad from Day 1 that waiting to get a better deal would just be punishment. Thanks OP[/quote]

Where did you get Paper Mario for 41?

[quote name='eau']I take that they use a bubble envelope to ship them...

Perhaps if you order a few things they might use a box?[/quote]

I pre-ordered Final Fantasy VI Advance from CDUniverse. Indeed, it arrived in a bubble mailer but it was miraculously uncrushed/undamaged!

[quote name='jhaymond1']Games>Nintendo Wii>Future Releases>Super Paper Mario for 48.99>Google Checkout takes off 10[/quote]

Thanks--in for one as well. I checked the future releases list yesterday, and I could have swore it wasn't there.

[quote name='johnnypark']Can anyone recommend Warioware: Twisted?[/quote]Yes, highly. Very fun though easier to play on original GBA or GBmicro versus the SPs. Where do you get the $10 new customer? Is that automatic when you sign up?

[quote name='SniperREX']That confirm the 2 times limit that I read somewhere.[/quote]
Yeah, I posted it earlier but then someone else said they couldn't get it to work a second time.
[quote name='sirplue']i got Puzzle Quest (PSP) w/ this deal for $22-and-change. :D[/quote]
I assume you used the new customer $10 off any order. If not, then what did you use as filler to get it up to $30?

Just picked up a second Guitar Hero II controller for Xbox 360 from Buy.com for $39.99 using Google Checkout. Awesome!

[quote name='avatar94']Yeah, I posted it earlier but then someone else said they couldn't get it to work a second time.
[/quote]

It didn't for me at least! Might try it again...

does cd universe charge you right away for pre-orders? i think imma pick up pokemon pearl, but i dont want them to charge me until it comes out

I might get Tales of the Abyss this way, since it's dissapearing from all the B&M stores here and it seems very resistant to a price drop.

Anyone know how they deal w/ backorders?

I ordered Warioware Twisted and Mega Man Zero 4, the latter of which is backordered. If for some reason they can't get more copies, will I be charged regular price for Warioware, or will they let me substitute something else?

[quote name='johnnypark']Anyone know how they deal w/ backorders?

I ordered Warioware Twisted and Mega Man Zero 4, the latter of which is backordered. If for some reason they can't get more copies, will I be charged regular price for Warioware, or will they let me substitute something else?[/QUOTE]
You'd be charged regular price

[quote name='anarchyburger']does cd universe charge you right away for pre-orders? i think imma pick up pokemon pearl, but i dont want them to charge me until it comes out[/quote]GCO charges immediately.

[quote name='1stmoon']GCO charges immediately.[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't, it depends on the merchant.

You will NOT be charged immediately for a pre-order at CD Universe, only when it ships.

[quote name='sabbey']It didn't for me at least! Might try it again...[/QUOTE]

I have ordered two pre-orders from CDuniverse. Under that account I cannot order another. If I need to I will use another Google checkout to order. So using one account I was limited to two purchases.

Also I have NOT been charged for either pre-order.

[quote name='groundskeeper']I have ordered two pre-orders from CDuniverse. Under that account I cannot order another. If I need to I will use another Google checkout to order. So using one account I was limited to two purchases.

Also I have NOT been charged for either pre-order.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you won't be. I've had several titles on pre-order there, they will not charge until it ships.

Other merchants in the GCO promotion will (like Bestprices.com), they will charge you whether it's in stock, out of stock, or coming soon :)

anyone who has preordered using GCO @ cdu, do you know if there is any way to change the address before it ships? i'm gonna be moving soon, but i don't have an address. i want to order FF1 for psp.

Just a warning -- sometimes CDUniverse may cancel your pre-order if it isn't shipped within 1 month. (I remember reading that in their policies somewhere too)

That has happened to be before on a Wiimote. (Ordered Nov, canceled Jan)

I also order another Wiimote late December, that one didn't get canceled and was shipped late January

I tried using this for the 1st time but when I'm at the page where I'm suppose to confirm my order and choose my shipping method the shipping tab is blank.Therefore I can't choose a shipping and I can't confirm my order....Has anyone had this problem???

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']I tried using this for the 1st time but when I'm at the page where I'm suppose to confirm my order and choose my shipping method the shipping tab is blank.Therefore I can't choose a shipping and I can't confirm my order....Has anyone had this problem???[/QUOTE]

I had that problem when I was using Opera, I had to use IE to place my order

i just preordered pokemon pearl for $26... and let me just say that google checkout does charge you instantly, but $26 aint bad for a brand new DS game

[quote name='anarchyburger']i just preordered pokemon pearl for $26... and let me just say that google checkout does charge you instantly, but $26 aint bad for a brand new DS game[/QUOTE]

Especially since, if the GBA games are any indication, it'll literally take years for the two Pokemon games to drop in price...

I'm not into them, but my brother pre-ordered.

I've had preorders hold just fine for months at CDU... I suppose if it was an in-demand item or something they weren't sure they were going to have in stock then it may vary.

Yes!! My Yggdra Union came today from CDUniverse, and it is in perfect condition. I was worried it would be crushed like hell. $25 shipped was awesome for this game. Too bad it will probably be years before I get a chance to play it.

bread's done
Back