Google Checkout status question.

One51

CAGiversary!
I ordered 2 things through google checkout. I got FFXII from toysrus.com and Zelda from cduniverse.com

Do they update the status of your orders on the google link they send you? Does it tell you when or where it was shipped and all that?

i have place 4 orders with buy.com thru google checkout. I have gotten emails from both google and buy.com about shipping status.

Every time I've purchased something with Google Checkout (I've used it with three different stores), I've gotten shipment notifications from both GC and the merchant site. They also update the status on the link sent in the confirmation e-mail.

I pre-ordered TP through CD Universe as well and have yet to hear anything beyond the order confirmation.

wth, tru just charged me and it hasn't been shipped yet (according to my google account). Am I'm the only person getting this? I ordered 2 FF3 and 2 FF12 thru tru website using the gco and 10% coupon. I remembering buying a game from buy.com using the gco and the following day, I got an update that my item was shipped.

bread's done
Back