Google IO Free DROID

imamanwithaplan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Are any other CAG 's going to Google IO and are getting free droid phones?

This year’s Google I/O is less than 2 months away, and we’re very excited that you and over 4,000 other developers will be joining us in San Francisco. During the 2-day conference, you’ll have over 90 sessions to choose from and the opportunity to meet with developers from over 170 companies that will be demoing their apps and talking in-depth about their use of Google technologies in the Developer Sandbox.

As you might have guessed, Android will have a big presence at this year’s event. To make sure you’re equipped to make the most of your Android experience during Google I/O, we’d like to mail you a Verizon Droid by Motorola before the event.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']holy crap how do I signup ?? Please reply[/QUOTE]

You wanna, I dunno, Google that?

*sigh*

drat. If i knew about this earlier and i knew that they gave out free droid phones i wouldve hopped on this instantly. guess i have to wait till next year =\

[quote name='Sychophantom']It's not really a free phone if you're paying 400 bucks to attend. Aren't Driod phones like 99 bucks now?[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Otherwise, I'd sign up, get shipped a phone(or nine) and resell those bitches.;)

Hey. Least I'm being honest, right?:D

[quote name='Sychophantom']It's not really a free phone if you're paying 400 bucks to attend. Aren't Driod phones like 99 bucks now?[/QUOTE]

With a plan, perhaps. Without one, no.

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']i got in for the student price of $100. So Juiced!!![/QUOTE]

how you used your student discount? i want one too but i will not paid $600 for the phone :)

bread's done
Back